X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corrections

Mr. Clack took pity on my ignorance, so here are the corrections. Dave
    Attached Files
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Bucks row area workhouses

My message was too short. I get that alot! Dave
      Attached Files

Comment

and with the overlay

Same view with the overlay. Dave
        Attached Files

Comment

evolution of my overlays

The following sequence demonstrates the evolution of my overlays. I post this sequence to demonstrate my commitment to providing accurate data to this community. Dave
          Attached Files

Comment

oh no, that was not all

continued evolution.
            Attached Files

Comment

a note on accuracies

If you see this map, the plots are within about 100 feet. This map provided the alignment and scaling for the subsequent overlays. Soon I will have it within cm's, but that is dependant on the GIS lab here at the uni. They are efforting it now. Dave by the way, the map is a composite of 1894 ordnance survey maps.
              Attached Files

Comment

Some Stride Plots

here are some Stride related places. Dave
                Attached Files

Comment

This is like watching EastEnders.

Comment

Bishopsgate to Mitre Square

Bear with me, I am still learning the software, and I am technologically....not quick. Here is the path from Bishopsgate Station to Mitre Square. The path is 1278 ft and at the female average speed 4.8 minutes. The estimates for walking speeds undoubtedly did not figure drunken random walks, and neither did I. This is the minimum time and distance. Dave
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mascara & Paranoia View Post
                      This is like watching EastEnders.
                      I am from Kansas and do not get it. I sure hope it was funny though! Dave

Comment

Mizen contact and Nicholls crime scene

Here is an idea of the above stated relationship. Dave
                        Attached Files

Comment

David,

Can you do one for Mitre Square to Jewry Street? (DR Sequiera)
                          and one for Dr. Bond? I believe it was Finsbury Circus.
                          (both To Finsbury Circus from Bishopsgate police Station and back from Finsbury Circus to Mitre Square?)

thank you, most appreciated

best wishes

Phil
                          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                          Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil's request

Because I do not know on which end of Jewry one was, I ran the line the whole length. The line is 1204 ft, average male speed, 3.9 minutes. Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Dave! He lived at No.34 if that helps..

best wishes

Phil
                              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                              Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil part II

Without specific routes I can only give you the straight line distance for Dr. Bond. Additionally, I started the measure at the center of Finsbury Circus because I do not yet have Dr. Bond's house plotted. finsbury to Bgps 1817 ft, finsbury to Ms 2594. These are as the crow flies, until I have a route to plot. It should also be noted that both rail and omnibus were travelling options for Bond. Hope this helps. Dave
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X