Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper guided tours: money on the back of victims or is it for charities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Whatever you do, don't exhume MJK [even if you knew where she is buried].

You couldn't stand the surprise.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Nov9

Hey for what it's worth, I found out that NOV9 is feeding the worms, seems he bought the farm while he was on some trip over seas. Too bad, I was hoping that I could lure him back on to this site, so I could have some fun at his expense. He was such a jerk. I hope he did not let the door hit him on the way out.

I have read his posts and he really showed his colors when he lost it and he pretended to know what he was talking about. Dan Norder had it over him.

I can not believe I wasted so much time reading his posts.

BW
      "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi BW

If you are actually saying that NOV9 has died, I think your post extremely inappropriate, regardless of what sort of person he might have been. Ripperology has lost and continues to lose people all the time, some wonderful people - and some less wonderful people. I wouldn't wish such comments on anyone - and I mean anyone - who uses this site, regardless of my opinion of them as an individual.

PHILIP
        Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Nov9

What the?

Sorry if this was offensive to you Philip, but I thought that this site was a place to express yourself. I have read a lot of insults and sarcasm and speaking ill of the dead many times here. or is it safe to speak ill of the dead so long as it happened a hundred or so years after they were murdered?

Why are you offended? if you knew the idiot then my apologies and if you did not know him, so what? people die all the time, my days are also numbered so what? say what you want about me when I start feeding the worms, no one will care.

Did you know that you were the only one who spoke up in favor of the idiot?

Seems like no one else cares.

I will bet you that this board will light up with sarcasm about NOV9 or myself because no one really cares.

Now will I be told to leave this site for saying what is on my mind?

BW
          "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi BW. He was an idiot, there's no doubt. I'm just saying I think it a little unnecessary to be making light of someone who posted here having died. Even David Radka didn't get that. The fact no one else has said anything doesn't change what I feel. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it and I'm sure you won't either but it was just my personal morals speaking. No ill will.

PHILIP
            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel Jospin II View Post
              I call it making profit on the back of dead victims that !!!
              I call that a load of rubbish.

East end Ripper tours are historical tours like any other historical tours. It's no more making a profit off of dead victims than the tours of battlefields are making a profit off of the dead soldiers.

I took a Ripper walking tour in the early '90s. It was an incredible experience. I wish I could remember the name of my guide because he's probably a member here, but I have to say he was worth every bit of the six pounds I paid for the tour.

That tour is probably the #1 reason I'm a member of this board today.

Comment

Working...
              X