Patrick McIntyre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c411um

I think you have to be a member for a certain period before you can send (or, apparently, receive) private messages. Could you email me at cgp [at] medievalgenealogy [dot] org [dot] uk please?

Incidentally, regarding the early history of Special Branch, Lindsay Clutterbuck's thesis, "An accident of history? : the evolution of counter terrorism methodology in the Metropolitan Police from 1829 to 1901, with particular reference to the influence of extreme Irish Nationalist activity" can be downloaded freely from the British Library's website:
    We're continuing to experience a major technology outage, but our buildings are open, and events are running as normal.

Comment

Thanks Chris, I was currently browsing that thread as I read your reply, it looks really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
        I've now managed to find substitutes for the instalments that weren't legible in the British Library 19th-century newspapers collection. I have put together a (rather large) zip file containing images of the whole series of articles. If anyone would like a copy, they should send me a private message.
        Hi Chris,

I'm a researcher and if at all possible I would love a copy of this zip file. I've only just had my account activated here (thanks admins) so I don't have PM privileges yet. Do you still have the zip file available? If so, can I impose on you to email me a copy?

Comment

Working...
        X