Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the bloodhounds have saved Warren's career ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David,

and now I know I have a problem with transatlantic sense of humour.

But then I could never understand why Jerry Lewis was so celebrated in France.

Don.
    "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Supe View Post
      But then I could never understand why Jerry Lewis was so celebrated in France.
      ... perhaps they thought he was Shari Lewis in drag
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Sam,

perhaps they thought he was Shari Lewis in drag

Lambchop is not amused!

Don.
        "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

pathetic pun forever

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
          ... perhaps they thought he was Shari Lewis in drag
          Sam, tu shari !

Comment

Its my understanding, as Don and Sam have said, that bloodhounds can detect trace odors and using them, locate a specific source,... based on the sodium and ammonia in the sweat and other elements. Thats why whenever possible they get an article of the subjects clothing to prompt the bloodhounds with.

Dogs are reported to have a sense of smell nearly 2000 times as powerful as humans have.....they can smell cadavers through water...when lake searches are needed. It was done here in Ontario recently....without finding the still missing childs remains.

All the best

Comment

Working...
            X