Masonic Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Norma,

Disagreement by "those in the know" is essential to a good conspiracy.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Possibly, it all depends who told whom what and we'll never know.

Comment

Of course Anderson and Munro were no strangers to 'conspiracy'

Golden jubilees? The Queen should be wary. Christy Campbell tells the story of the 19th-century gunpowder plot that would not amused Queen Victoria in Fenian Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          Hi Norma,

Disagreement by "those in the know" is essential to a good conspiracy.

Regards,

Simon
          But Simon,what was there to be "in the know " about?The knew very little as far as I can tell----partly because the man in the top job , Anderson ,was up to his neck in sculduggery about Home Rule and Orange politics just wishing and hoping Jack would go away-Abberline was committed---for a while----but when Cleveland Street blew up he was off like a shot to engage in a bit of sculduggery himself ---like covering the tracks of those involved and seeing the leaders safely abroad!

Comment

Hi Vigilantee,

Fenian Fire is required reading for a complete understanding of the WM.

Conspiracy and subterfuge were Anderson and Monro's stock in trade. They were professional liars in the service of their country. And they both thought JC was about to make a comeback, which is doubly worrying as to their state of mind.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Hi Vigilantee,

Conspiracy and subterfuge were Anderson and Monro's stock in trade. They were professional liars in the service of their country. And they both thought JC was about to make a comeback, which is doubly worrying as to their state of mind.

Regards,

Simon
              Quite right Simon---with you there on all counts 100%
              cheers
              Norma

Comment

Hi Vigilantee,

Regards,

Simon
                Yes, Supt Cutbush probably agreed, and maybe his 'nephew' was already after the 'whores of babylon' with his seven starred blade

Comment

On a pipe presented to Insp Nearn (for his retirement), we find these words:

"Souvenir to James Nearne, Whitechapel Murders, 1888, from six brother officers."
                  Could this be a masonic hint?

Amitiés,
                  David

Comment

David,

Well, can't rule out anything, I suppose, but 'brother officers" is pretty much a straightforward formulation in English.

Don.
                    "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Supe View Post
                      David,

Well, can't rule out anything, I suppose, but 'brother officers" is pretty much a straightforward formulation in English.
                      Do the six bro's sign it? Yes would seem straightforward; no might seem covert.

Comment

Thanks Don,
                        That what it seemed to me: just an expression to show affection.

Hi Paul, it's a long time I didn't hear from you.

Amitiés all,
                        David

Comment

Hi, David. I hope you have been well. So, did the police Brothers sign it?
                          Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,
                            I'm ok, thanks.
                            Don't know more about these 6, sorry. Simply got it from good old Sugden...

Amitiés,
                            David

Comment

Hi David,

I can't find the "Nearn retirement pipe" reference in my paperback copy of Sugden. Mind you, Sugden's book has got the worst index in all of Ripperdom.

Help!

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Working...
                              X