Frederick Abberline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuspectZero View Post
    Are you really arguing against posting the information GUT? And for the last time, I'm not expounding any theories. Just providing information. Apparently researchers are not welcomed on this board anymore?
    What is the relevance of the information though?

I say no relevance whatsoever.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Involved in hush up, the killer being a fellow Mason?

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Looks that way.

My dad better watch out he was a Mason.

His Great Grandad was one of the first Masons in Aus, so maybe he's to blame.

I just don't get some of the totally crazy theories around here lately.

If there is something to prove a Masonic conspiracy there might be a touch of relevance, but I sure can't see what it would be, when so very many people were Masons at the time.
        Indeed. And as already stated a lot of them were police officers.

Comment

Originally posted by Observer View Post
          Involved in hush up, the killer being a fellow Mason?
          The Goulston Street "Juwes" and the hurried elimination of evidence points to a cover up I think.

Comment

What is the relevance of the information though?

I say no relevance whatsoever.
            There are thousands of postings on this board that have no "relevance", as you so contritely phrase it. As a fact there are tons of information in the A-Z that have no relevance, however they are facts that add to a total picture of a person, place or action. Tossing someone's post because you've decided it has no 'relevance' seems uncharacteristic of the reason this site was created for - to share information.

Comment

Are you really arguing against posting the information GUT? And for the last time, I'm not expounding any theories. Just providing information. Apparently researchers are not welcomed on this board anymore?
              Hi SZ

You have to bear in mind that there is a fair bit of craziness regarding suspects going on at the moment. You're correct though, there's is no harm in establishing whether Abberline, and Littlechild were Masons.

Comment

Indeed. And as already stated a lot of them were police officers.
                Yep I worked with a fellow who was head Mason (or Grand Poo-bah) in Australia, guess what he was an ex-cop.

One of the basic pillars of the Mason system is that they help each other in their careers if possible.

Any copper (or person in any other industry) was wise to join up and get help up the ladder.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi SZ

You have to bear in mind that there is a fair bit of craziness regarding suspects going on at the moment. You're correct though, there's is no harm in establishing whether Abberline, and Littlechild were Masons.
                  Thank you, Observer. As I've said, I m not expounding any theory. I am providing information that can be used by fellow researchers in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post
                    The Goulston Street "Juwes" and the hurried elimination of evidence points to a cover up I think.
                    This hinges of course on whether the killer wrote the graffiti in the first place. Of which I might add there is no evidence apart from a section of Eddowes apron being found lying nearby.

Comment

Thank you, Observer. As I've said, I m not expounding any theory. I am providing information that can be used by fellow researchers in the future.
                      Which is commendable.

Comment

Thank you, SZ, that makes a lot of sense. Actually, in the forum called "General Discussion" there is a thread called "Research Related", where you can post info you've found.

This forum is for queries regarding serious research that is in progress. This is not for homework queries or other general type of questions. A place for people to post New Information or solicit assistance in matters related to research.

Or you could do it just as you have here, in the thread related to the person you're looking fin to.
                        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                        ---------------
                        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                        ---------------

Comment

This hinges of course on whether the killer wrote the graffiti in the first place. Of which I might add there is no evidence apart from a section of Eddowes apron being found lying nearby.
                          And establishing that "Juwes" was in anyway a Masonic reference, but before that even establishing that the word was "Juwes" given that they couldn't even get the rest of the graffiti copied down right.
                          G U T

Comment

The evidence is in the fact that there was a (seemingly) hurried clean up of the writing which contained the word "Juwes". It didn't have to be linked to the murders.

Comment

Yep I worked with a fellow who was head Mason (or Grand Poo-bah) in Australia, guess what he was an ex-cop.

One of the basic pillars of the Mason system is that they help each other in their careers if possible.

Any copper (or person in any other industry) was wise to join up and get help up the ladder.
                              Indeed. In my opinion I don't believe the killer of those poor women back in 88, should he have been identified, would have had the luxury of Masonic protection somehow !

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                                Thank you, SZ, that makes a lot of sense. Actually, in the forum called "General Discussion" there is a thread called "Research Related", where you can post info you've found.

This forum is for queries regarding serious research that is in progress. This is not for homework queries or other general type of questions. A place for people to post New Information or solicit assistance in matters related to research.

Or you could do it just as you have here, in the thread related to the person you're looking fin to.
                                Thanks, PC. I posted here because it was about Abberline. Almost a year and a week after being initiated, he was made Chief Inspector. This was possibly due to his work on the Cleveland Street scandal which happened in Feb 1889. And so that it is documented as a fact - Abberline and Littlechild were both members of the Zetland Lodge.
                                Last edited by SuspectZero; 12-25-2015, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X