What's your profile for Jack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hullo DVV

Okay, how exactly did Eddowes killer use his hands to lower her to the ground? I have yet to see anything conclusive. Could be oblivious here. It happens.
    Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• And

The murderer could have intended to kill by strangulation. Just not the followthrough to do so. To be technical about it. I intend to do many a thing all the time, but no one would be able to tell by my lack of action. Splitting thin hairs. There is maybe no perceivable intent. Wow, that's annoying. Apologies.
      Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• The Coroner :

"It had been shown by the evidence of Dr Gordon Brown that the murderer must have taken hold of the deceased woman and cut her throat..."

Of course, ultra-modern deconstructionists are welcome to argue that "he" could have taken hold of the deceased with his feet.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Digalittledeeperwatson View Post
          The murderer could have intended to kill by strangulation. Just not the followthrough to do so. To be technical about it. I intend to do many a thing all the time, but no one would be able to tell by my lack of action. Splitting thin hairs. There is maybe no perceivable intent. Wow, that's annoying. Apologies.
          I don't understand this post.
          The difference between strangulation and suffocation has already been thoroughly discussed.
          Fact is that no victim has been strangled, they have all been killed by the murderer's knife.
          All the medics said the murderer was rather strong physically. Enough to strangle his poor little victims, had he intended to do so.

Comment

• That's terribly non-specific. Is that on this site? And does it go into detail as to the method? My library is quite scarce currently. Deconstructionist is notthe applicable term to describe me, for accuracy's sake.
            Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Let's slow down

Suffocation, by what means?
              Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• And death is only a possible outcome of strangulation or suffocation. If onepursues it to that extent.
                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• That's terribly non-specific. Is that on this site?
                  What would be so terribly non-specific ? The way Eddowes has been lowered to the ground ? We've got more than enough imo.

Deconstructionist is notthe applicable term to describe me, for accuracy's sake.
                  I know.
                  Ils se reconnaîtront.

Comment

And death is only a possible outcome of strangulation or suffocation. If onepursues it to that extent.
                    Have a look at the relevant thread(s).

Comment

• No need to be shnarky

I am seriously asking, how did Eddowes killer execute her takedown/subduing? In your opinion. I'm not playing games. Much gratitude in advance
                      Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• While we are at it...

How were Nichols and Chapman suffocated or whatever? Hand over the mouth and a pinched nose? Followed by a polite request to not struggle till they were properly rendered subdued. Now I'm giving attitude. So it's clear. Notice a difference? For the future.
                        Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

I am seriously asking, how did Eddowes killer execute her takedown/subduing? In your opinion.
                          I've already quoted the coroner.
                          I believe the coroner didn't take the pain to add "with his hands", as it could hardly have been with his feets, nor by the power of his eyes (it was dark).

Comment

How were Nichols and Chapman suffocated or whatever? Hand over the mouth and a pinched nose?
                            It may be a very slow and drizzly day here in Provence, but I'm not going to quote all the inquests and post-mortems.
                            Read them yourself, and if you reach the conclusion that he used a clothes-peg to pinch their nose, you're welcome to start a new thread.

Cheers

Comment

• Thanks DVV

I'll review. Like I said, my library is limited. Speculating without data is something I don't like to do. And when I do I make it obvious. Others here have more knowledge and resource than I. So when I ask it is because I am attempting to gain more data from more knowledgable sources than I. Please take as little offense as possible and help those who are less knowledgable as you can stand it. Many blessings.
                              Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• No quadrumane

I'm not offended, not at all my friend.
                                It's just that we seem to do more things with our arms and hands than with our legs and feet, and that there was no rue Morgue in Whitechapel.
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X