Sexual Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    By cutting out MJKS heart, he is telling us that he wants to show the world that she's heartless.
    He is also dehumanising her and attacking her femininity by removing her breasts. As though he is highlighting that by removing her breasts, she is now unable to nuture a child.

When we also consider that the killer didnt just cut the abdomen, but he also attacked the reproductive organs; this also shows that he had a motivation to kill and mutilate that was based on a woman's natural ability to nature and suckle an offspring.​

But then we also have to determine what cutting the flesh off her thigh indicates. I think it is too easy to get carried away with symbolism here. I think cutting flesh is simply cutting flesh. There is only so much to go around.

c.d.
    I think cutting the flesh off her thighs indicates him taking his "pound of flesh."

It's interesting to note that the fire place had been used in the room.

I believe there's a chance that he didn't take her heart with him but rather that he sat and ate it in front of her body, using the fire to partially cook it.

The fire was therefore used not just as a light source, but as a heating source for the killer to be able to ingest her heart.

There's a strong suggestion he was cannibalistic if we are to believe the written correspondence that speaks of an attempt to eat the kidney from another of his victims.

We tend to overlook the fact the Ripper wasn't focused on just killing his victims; he was focused on consuming them; dominating and controlling them post mortem through cutting and toying with their organs.

RD
    Last edited by The Rookie Detective; 06-20-2024, 06:43 AM.
    "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

No semen was found on the bodies. Earlier posters concede that it may have been missed at the Mary Kelly murder, but what about the others? How sure are we that there wasn't semen present? Putting this as delicately as I can, while I am confident that the medical professionals looked in all the right places, what about the ones that a piquerist might create?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
        No semen was found on the bodies. Earlier posters concede that it may have been missed at the Mary Kelly murder, but what about the others? How sure are we that there wasn't semen present? Putting this as delicately as I can, while I am confident that the medical professionals looked in all the right places, what about the ones that a piquerist might create?
        Hi Barnaby,

Do you meant that he may have had sex with them after he killed them? If so, I don't think there would have been time for that in the case of the Stride and Eddowes murders. Even in the Chapman murder, Cadosch entering his back yard twice might have motivated him to get out of there quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis C View Post

Hi Barnaby,

Do you meant that he may have had sex with them after he killed them? If so, I don't think there would have been time for that in the case of the Stride and Eddowes murders. Even in the Chapman murder, Cadosch entering his back yard twice might have motivated him to get out of there quickly.
          Yes, I meant sex with the body cavity he created. You are probably correct that there wouldn't be enough time.

Comment

Might have been impotent as well, which would certainly explain the lack of seminal fluids - if true.

Comment

Working...
            X