Mary Jane Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Just been reading this over on JtR. It's Pierre's long awaited book, isn't it? Read Kristina's dialogue, that's the one and only Pierre aka Chris. She did say on Twitter the book was due out around May. I'm tempted, but I'll wait until someone else reads it first.
    Hi Al
    oh yeah thats Pierre, AKA as Chris AKA as Kristina. She has more aliases than an 19th century London prostitute. ; )
    I noticed the only response to her postings/book there are crickets.
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Hi Al
      oh yeah thats Pierre, AKA as Chris AKA as Kristina. She has more aliases than an 19th century London prostitute. ; )
      I noticed the only response to her postings/book there are crickets.
      Seems Kattrup has stumped up for it. I'd love to hear an honest review, Pierre was a wierd guy/gal with some odd interpretation's, but great knowledge of the crimes and details, and I've Kudos for anyone who writes their own book. Reckon Lord O is too busy? If he does ever review it, I'm claiming rights to the naming of his article "My dear boy".
      Last edited by Al Bundy's Eyes; 06-18-2020, 07:50 PM. Reason: Capital M you fool.
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Was it just me or did anyone else find that whole "My dear boy" thing kind of creepy? Guess he was going for the whole Oscar Wilde thing.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
          A right-handed person would go to the right (or the victim's left) fairly consistently, as it is easier to cut outwards than inwards.
          Thanks for that.

(Just BTW, my suspect for JTR, is a "son of a surgeon" and I have evidence he was left handed, so I have more than a passing interest in matters of whether JTR had surgical skill/anatomical knowledge and also his handedness).

Martyn

Comment

• Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Thanks for that.

(Just BTW, my suspect for JTR, is a "son of a surgeon" and I have evidence he was left handed, so I have more than a passing interest in matters of whether JTR had surgical skill/anatomical knowledge and also his handedness).

Martyn
            If you really can envision the scene in that room as the attack commences, which has Mary Kelly on her right side at the right side of the bed, facing the partition wall...then its pretty clear that the killer could not have been using his right hand for the attack.
            Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

If you really can envision the scene in that room as the attack commences, which has Mary Kelly on her right side at the right side of the bed, facing the partition wall...then its pretty clear that the killer could not have been using his right hand for the attack.
              Thanks for that, Michael. I'll have to give this some thought.

One point of minor discussion in my book will be JTR's handedness.

My evidence is a picture of my candidate holding a ciggy in his left hand. Lucky find really.

Martyn

Comment

• Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Thanks for that, Michael. I'll have to give this some thought.

One point of minor discussion in my book will be JTR's handedness.

My evidence is a picture of my candidate holding a ciggy in his left hand. Lucky find really.

Martyn
                I think that one clue here on the "handedness" Martyn is that despite what appears to be some defensive posturing on Marys part with her arms, no-one heard anything. Which indicates the first cut may well have been the throat cut, which suggests that someone got a knife under her throat before she realized what was happening. That's not likely with someone righthanded and merely prevented from attacking from the right by the wall. A left handed man is suggested I believe. Now, is the guy ambidextrous? That's been debated here a lot in the past, and for me, the odds say no. The actual number of truly ambidextrous people in any given population is negligible. Its very rare. If this killer is the Unicorn that many see him as, someone unique, morphing before our very eyes in all sorts of evil ways, maybe he is also that uniquely gifted person, but again, for me anyway , I don't see Mary Kellys murder as representative of the same kinds of motivators that say Pollys murderer was, therefore, this is probably a horse race, but not one with any Unicorns.

Mary Kellys wounds speak of anger, and loss of intentions, there is a specificity and cold execution in the death of Polly and Annie that is missing here. Along with many of the fundamental principles established by the previous kills. Like Outdoor working women, middle aged, somewhat depleted looking or drunk..easier to subdue.
                Michael Richards

Comment

• Hi guys, been a while. Just want to say that t seems pretty sure that the killer had a crude procedure in mind before his attacks began. Like subduing the victim quickly perhaps by a strong arm from behind around the neck and throat. She passes out or expires, to make sure he cuts the throat. She is now on her back completely at his mercy. This is what it was all about. Whatever he does next is the reason for the rest. In the case of Kelly, he had lots of time and space to indulge himself. Perhaps actually sate himself. It could be the other murders left him unsatisfied, as his mutilations increase at the Double event with the facial cuts. I will never understand how he did that one in pitch black either. But thats a different problem. Cheers.

Comment

• The attack on MJK is perhaps the killers ultimate fantasy played out.

On one hand it may appear much more personal an attack compared to the previous victims and therefore suggest that she knew her killer personally.

On the other hand, it could be said that it was the only time JTR could play out his fantasy to it's culmination knowing that he had much more time on his hands to carry out his work.

Either viewpoint is valuable of course

I think that the actual place the murder occurred is equally as significant.

The same building hosted another murder in later years

2 violent unsolved murders in the same building within a relatively short time frame.

There is no evidence of course to suggest the latter murder was the work of JTR, but the choice of location itself is rather interesting.

"Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Working...
                    X