Walter Sickert and Princess Alexandra Of Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There “has to be a reason”? Why?

What was Sickert’s father’s “connection with royalty”?

what’s the reason for the Carol Rivett tunicle being honoured in the same way? Did she have a grandfather-in-law with a “connection” with royalty, too?
    i have no interest in carol rivitt,and if you cant see a connection between sickerts father and the royal court of Denmark through his father then perhaps this threads not for you , '' ASSOCIATION ''
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

I said from the start Herlock, you fail to understand the complexity of of certain things pertaining to knights book. You clearly do not understand it . So i wont be discussion it you any further.

His grandfather, the Danish easel painter Johann Jurgen Sickert , was employed at the court of King Christian VIII of Denmark. His father, the painter and illustrator Oswald Adalbert Sickert, was born in Altona, then within the Danish protectorate of Schleswig-Holstein .

It would seem there is a connection in Walters family that may/ may not have continued with Alexandra.Feel free to have some constructive comments in relation to this part of walter sickerts history.... or not.
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

You cannot assume an association you have to have something called evidence and there is none.

What there is absolute proof of though is that Walter Sickert didn’t have a studio at 20 Cleveland Street. There is also absolute proof that the address that Annie Crook was supposed to have lived in did not exist in 1888/9. We also have proof that Annie Crook wasn’t a Catholic and that she and Elizabeth Cook were not one and the same. Absolute proof also exists telling us that the hospital she was supposedly sent to did not exist and that there was no evidence at all for the alleged murder attempt by Netley on Alice Margaret.

I stand in awe at someone that defends a theory that, when you recite it, the word false can be repeated so often.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Page 43 'JtR: The Final Solution,' Hardback.

What was Stephen Knight's source for Sickert's ensconcement in the Royal circle and his influence on his second wife's creation of the Blue Tunicle, which she embroidered a year before they were married?

P 42, 43 ,I see no reason to dispute anything odd in regards to the Sickerts and the Dutch royal family . Precisely my point, a year before, how did it end up with such importants ?

Comment

Like i said, your understanding is incorrect and so is your so called proof in areas you have mentioned .

It would seem there is a connection in Walters family that may/ may not have continued with Alexandra.Feel free to have some constructive comments in relation to this part of walter sickerts history.... or not.

Comment

. Like i said, your understanding is incorrect and so is your so called proof in areas you have mentioned .
              And I return to the same old question that you repeatedly ignore. Simon’s research is out there. With references and sources. You’re simply saying - it’s wrong.

Prove it. Present your evidence as to how Simon was wrong. You can’t simply make a statement without backing it up and expect people to accept it.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

. Like i said, your understanding is incorrect and so is your so called proof in areas you have mentioned . been there done that , and proved my point.

It would seem there is a connection in Walters family that may/ may not have continued with Alexandra.Feel free to have some constructive comments in relation to this part of walter sickerts history.... or not..

in case you misses it, this is the topic of the thread . so again feel free to comment on it . or not. nothing else will i discuss with you .

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
                  . Like i said, your understanding is incorrect and so is your so called proof in areas you have mentioned . been there done that , and proved my point.
                  Point me to where you’ve answered a single one of my questions Fishy. About Crook, the studio, the hospital, Cook etc. Be honest for once. It will be a new experience for you.
                  It would seem there is a connection in Walters family that may/ may not have continued with Alexandra.Feel free to have some constructive comments in relation to this part of walter sickerts history.... or not..

in case you misses it, this is the topic of the thread . so again feel free to comment on it . or not. nothing else will i discuss with you .
                  Ha!

You wouldn’t discus the issues, answer the questions or provide the evidence on the relevant thread so please don’t think that I held out any serious hope of you doing so on here.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Hi Fishy,

Any luck yet with Stephen Knight's source for Sickert and the Royals?

You should take a closer look at Carol Rivett. She wrote some very good murder mysteries.

Simon
                    Last edited by Simon Wood; 07-13-2019, 04:39 PM.
                    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

just in case you missed it .again feel free to comment ....or not

Comment

Hi Fishy,

Any luck yet with Stephen Knight's source for Sickert and the Royals?

You should take a closer look at Carol Rivett. She wrote some very good murder mysteries.

Simon
                        Thank you simon..

Yes ,...page 42 , But then according to some here thats all made up too. the Sickert Familly may as well change there names to nobody family as no one seems to think they had any past at all.

Comment

Hi Fishy,

You can't take what Stephen Knight said later as confirmation of what he said earlier.

I'm not suggesting he was being untruthful. I simply want to know from where he got his information about Sickert's relationship with Princess Alexandra.

Help him out.

Regards,

Simon
                          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Hi Simon, i see what your saying , and yes of course we might never know where he got his information from.However based on page 42 on his book, one[ or just me] would think knight was well entitled to suggest that Sickert may have associated with people in higher circles . Now that might not be enough for most people and they may well disagree ,and thats ok, but as for me personally i tend to agree with him, based the Sickert family history.

Keep in mind the question ive posted in this thread , simply this, That was it possible for Sickert and Alexandra to have known each other, or that they were acquaintances ?

For me the answer is yes ... very possible.

regards fishy

Comment

For me the answer is yes ... very possible.
                              To say that something is possible is a viewpoint but it’s a weak one. If you are seeking to link Walter Sickert with the Royal Family to establish the starting point for the whole conspiracy then you require positive evidence. This doesn’t exist. The idea that Alexandra would send her son, in secret and without Victoria’s knowledge or agreement, to Sickert to broaden his education and that Sickert would have kept his mouth shut as Eddy had an affair with a nobody is nonsense.

Thank you for mentioning it though because you are helping illustrate the weakness of the theory. Not only do we have solid, provable evidence that many of the vital aspects of the theory are categorically untrue we also know that there is not a shred of evidence for a link between Sickert and the Royals (which is the starting point of the theory - or the....once upon a time....as I prefer to call it)

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Good to see your still thinking and speaking for the late Princess Alexandra.

I said from the start Herlock, you fail to understand the complexity of of certain things pertaining to knights book. You clearly do not understand it . So i wont be discussion it you any further.

REMEMBER THIS POST

Comment

Working...
                                X