Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
    Hello Jon.

"Thing is Lynn, there`s some evidence to support a serial killer who wished to feel a lady`s organs and none to support a blackmail theory?"

In which case I'd be delighted to see it.

Cheers.
    LC
    Lynn, before we commence our journey to The Truth you must unburden yourself of your doubts and questions, my friend. You must be free of these shackles if you indeed seek The Truth. Remember, The Truth is not The Answer, otherwise, it would be known as The Answer and not The Truth.
    Are you ready to join us, Lynn?

Comment

• membership

Comment

• options

Hello Dave. I like to keep options open as well.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Whom?

Hello Jon.

"Are you ready to join us, Lynn?"

Hmm, whom am I being invited to join?

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• Sounds like the Royal Masonic Order of Noncanonicals to me!

Dave

Comment

• The Jujubees are the men . . .

Hello Dave. Are they the ones with the Jujubees? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• Jujubes

Yes Lynn...and the bloody grapes too!

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post

Hmm, whom am I being invited to join?
                  Dave, Lynn`s not ready, yet.

Comment

• hands full

Hello Dave. Well, the grapes help bring the discussion back to "The Double Event." Still have trouble with Liz and both her hands full.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• Still have trouble with Liz and both her hands full.
                      I don't because of reasons already stated elsewhere...but hey it's a free world!

Dave

Comment

• No thanks.

Hello Jon. Joking aside (difficult for me), if you refer to the sexual serial killer business, no.

In fact, on a personal note, if I found out that my simple (Isenschmid) theory is incorrect, I would withdraw from the case and forbid "Jack the Ripper" to be mentioned in my hearing.

I should then--a propos of an old flatulator--dedicate my remaining days to mathematics and languages, something I can understand.

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

• Hi Jon

Dave, Lynn`s not ready, yet.
                          No it said gas regulo 3 for two and a half hours...have you left it long enough?

Dave

Comment

• Aldgate

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                            Hello Bridewell. You are correct. I am not looking for a serial killer. Would like to get to the bottom of this, however.

Cheers.
                            LC
                            Hi Lynn,

Well somebody bought Kate Eddowes quite a lot of booze on the afternoon preceding her arrest. As she was pretty much incapably drunk, I would suggest that this was on or near Aldgate High Street - The Three Nuns perhaps?

Regards, Bridewell.
                            I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Non-Ripper

A number of people have posted that the odds are against two serial killers in a small area of London in the late 1880s...Yet there were the "Ripper Murders" and the "Torso Murders"...

Others have argued that all (or most) of the non-torso murders must be linked because of the similarities of technique...hence Jack...

Non-Jack solutions, over the years, are far from rare, but Lynn seems to be suggesting a new one...should this be here or a fresh thread?

Best wishes

Dave

Comment

• unfortunately

Hello Bridewell.

"Well somebody bought Kate Eddowes quite a lot of booze on the afternoon preceding her arrest. As she was pretty much incapably drunk, I would suggest that this was on or near Aldgate High Street - The Three Nuns perhaps? "

I can live with that. (And thanks for not claiming it was another unfortunate who bought it.)

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X