Double Event Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
    Hello Neil. Well, as I recall, some of her effects were out on the ground. Inspector Collard listed 3 small buttons, one metal button, a thimble and (in my feeble mind most important) the tin with the pawn tickets.

Cheers.
    LC
    Some of her belongings Lynn.

Similar to Chapman, no?

Monty
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• same/different

Hello Neil. Well, insofar as both had belongings ransacked. But Annie's was laid out in a neat pile; not so Kate. Annie had some worthless rings taken. What about Kate? Well, only speculation, but I believe she had a worthless letter taken.

That is what I must now try to find evidence for.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• A Letter?

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello Neil. Well, insofar as both had belongings ransacked. But Annie's was laid out in a neat pile; not so Kate. Annie had some worthless rings taken. What about Kate? Well, only speculation, but I believe she had a worthless letter taken.

That is what I must now try to find evidence for.

Cheers.
        LC
        Hi Lynn,

I'll bite - someone has to. What do you think the letter relates to?

Regards, Bridewell.
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• blackmail

Hello Bridewell. Well, with all due respect to my colleagues who believe in serial killers who wish to feel a lady's organs, although I cannot understand THAT motive, I do understand blackmail.

Also understand a desire to kill the blackmailer and palm her off as a "ripper job."

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Well, with all due respect to my colleagues who believe in serial killers who wish to feel a lady's organs, although I cannot understand THAT motive, I do understand blackmail.
            Thing is Lynn, there`s some evidence to support a serial killer who wished to feel a lady`s organs and none to support a blackmail theory?

Comment

• there`s some evidence to support a serial killer who wished to feel a lady`s organs and none to support a blackmail theory?
              Jon - I swear Lynn's got something...in fact two somethings is what he's been teasing us with (unless I'm very much mistaken)...but I reckon it only works if the C5 are C4, C3 or possibly less...Lynn's premise has to be the attempted blackmail of a serial killer who wishes to feel a lady's organs!

Fess up Lynn!

Best wishes

Dave

Comment

• The Letter

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                Jon - I swear Lynn's got something...in fact two somethings is what he's been teasing us with (unless I'm very much mistaken)...but I reckon it only works if the C5 are C4, C3 or possibly less...Lynn's premise has to be the attempted blackmail of a serial killer who wishes to feel a lady's organs!

Fess up Lynn!

Best wishes

Dave
                Dave,

I think so too, but I'm not sure where a letter fits in. I don't think Lynn believes there was a serial killer at all, by the FBI's definition at least.

Regards, Bridewell.

Comment

• Hi Bridewell

As you imply Lynn believes it's a C2

Dave

Comment

• C2

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                    Hi Bridewell

As you imply Lynn believes it's a C2

Dave
                    Dave,

By process of elimination, that would be Nichols & Chapman presumably?

Lynn,

Good luck with proving the existence of that letter!

Regards, Bridewell.

Comment

• By process of elimination, that would be Nichols & Chapman presumably?
                      Them's the pair!

Dave

Comment

• seeing is . . .

Hello Jon.

"Thing is Lynn, there`s some evidence to support a serial killer who wished to feel a lady`s organs and none to support a blackmail theory?"

In which case I'd be delighted to see it.

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

• Having one's cake and . . .

Hello Dave. So both eh? Perhaps this is Ivan Karamazov's higher harmony?

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

• serial unreality

Hello Bridewell. You are correct. I am not looking for a serial killer. Would like to get to the bottom of this, however.

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• This is my quest, to follow that . . .

Hello Dave, Bridewell. Thanks. Yes, Polly and Annie are the two. (By the way, my Isenschmid paper is in the next "Ripperologist," #125.)

The letter? Probably burnt. My evidence? When I:

1. Find out about that "notorious and unpopular character" who was meeting with a journalist.

2. Find out whom the lady was who "died a strange and violent death" after spreading tales on that same journalist.

Luck, patience and a bit of money to pursue this.

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• I'm in two minds about this

Hello Dave. So both eh? Perhaps this is Ivan Karamazov's higher harmony?

Hi Lynn...you're quite right...at a minute's notice I'll argue the toss in either direction...on most issues in life...call it a character defect if you like, but I call it playing the devil's advocate, (in that it tends to draw people out).

Also I tend to ponder long and decide suddenly...and arguing with myself is part of that logical process...perhaps that indicates schitzoid tendencies, but hey I'll let him worry about that whilst I get on with life!

Best wishes

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X