Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premeditated murder

Hi:
    I'm new and this is my first thread, please tell me what you think of my discovery I made about two years ago the reason I'm posting it now is because I discovered possible evidence leading to the identity of the ripper.

I believe the ripper committed premeditated murder, he knew the 5 prostitutes names and each one was stalked and murdered for their name sake.

Between Aug. 31 and Nov. 9, 1888 a little over two months 5 woman were brutally murdered their NECKS were savagely slit nearly decapitating the woman; this was their primary fatal blow beside the savage mutilation of the bodies.

The ripper slit the womans NECKS for one reason this shows huge premeditation and is evidence toward this brutal crime...

N-ichols
    E-ddowes
    C-hapman
    K-elly
    S-tride

The ripper had a plan and no other woman were going to be murdered and their NECKS slit then these 5 woman because he wanted to play this sick game by spelling out NECKS...This explains why he murdered two in one night because he already knew who he was going to murder and the opportunity arose so he took it.

With this discovery, I uncovered another peace of evidence that after about another year of research I believe I found the identity of this brutal murderer.

The possible identity of the ripper and the evidence that I discovered will not be released until a head administrator here contacts me. Then ill release what I have for validation and further research.

I kind of got some of the rippers mind thought behind these murders but I need help with the history behind what I discovered and I know there are great researchers here and with a combined effort we can try and understand this murderer and his plan.

I can tell you this the murders were high-tech pre-plan conspiracy against for one thing jingoism? and other things ill disclose latter. Also, the ripper is not one of the suspects listed on this forum.

I look forward from hearing from all of you and I promise you. The true JACK THE RIPPER identity will be revealed and these 5 woman can finally rest in peace.
    THE MAJESTIC SOLVER...

Originally posted by Daniel Gillotti View Post
    I believe the ripper committed premeditated murder
    I believe that you believe correctly.

The ripper slit the womans NECKS for one reason this shows huge premeditation and is evidence toward this brutal crime...

N-ichols
    E-ddowes
    C-hapman
    K-elly
    S-tride

If that's the case, then it's a good thing he didn't choose to spell out "reproductive organs"

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius2000 View Post

If that's the case, then it's a good thing he didn't choose to spell out "reproductive organs"
      Pretty good Pontius.

At first I asked myself, is this for real? Then, remembering some of the other "case closed" revelations...

If the killer knew the victims' last names he must have known them better than many of their friends. Kate Eddowes didn't use her real name and those around LIz Stride didn't even know her last name. But, who am I to speculate on such trivial points.
      Best Wishes,
      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

The clue your looking for with this joker is in the word 'jingoism'. Then think about who has recently vanished from this forum, and you'll get it.
        protohistorian-Where would we be without Stewart Evans or Paul Begg,Kieth Skinner, Martin Fido,or Donald Rumbelow?

Sox-Knee deep in Princes & Painters with Fenian ties who did not mutilate the women at the scene, but waited with baited breath outside the mortuary to carry out their evil plots before rushing home for tea with the wife...who would later poison them of course

Comment

Just one problem with your years of research, if Jack pre-planned these murders to spell out NECKS with his victims last names and it was such a "high-tech pre-plan conspiracy" then wouldnt the order of the kills be:

N icholes
          E ddows
          C hapman
          K elly
          S tride

Rather than:
          N icholes
          C hapman
          S tride
          E ddows
          K elly
          That spells NCSEK, It seem Jack had a very poor education and couldn't spell.
          'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Hi Daniel and welcome to the boards.

N-ichols
            E-ddowes
            C-hapman
            K-elly
            S-tride
            Interesting. What I would like to know is the reason for the spelling of NECKS? What was his motivation for spelling it out?

N-ichols
            E-ddowes
            C-hapman
            K-elly
            S-tride
            The thing with this is that if his intention was to spell out NECKS, and he knew the victims by name, why did he not murder them in order? If we are going on this theory then he made a pretty big mistake;

N-ichols
            C-hapman
            S-tride
            E-ddowes
            K-elly

In the order he murdered the women then NECKS would not have been spelt out. If he did know the victims and it was his intention to to spell the word NECKS then why did he not murder them in the order you give in you post? I'm not knocking your theory, just askin out of interest.

the evidence that I discovered will not be released until a head administrator here contacts me.
            That is a pity because there are a lot of people on these boards who could be of great help. I am by no means an expert on this case but if you would like to "test the water" so to speak, then feel free to send me a private message.

Regards
            Best regards,
            Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

For the love of God, don't encourage him....

Graham
              We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Just being polite......
                Best regards,
                Adam

Comment

Uncle Jacks post was more polite than mine. But then im not really such a nice guy anyway.
                  'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

N-ichols
                    E-ddowes
                    C-hapman
                    K-elly
                    S-tride

I think you missed the T for Tabram. What he was saying was that he wanted to prevent the invention of TNECKS, or turtlenecks. Without them, we wouldn't have had a decent mod movement and through that, the spread of evil rock and roll to the white man. The authorities didn't see the message, and now we are paying for it.

Mike
                    huh?

Comment

Seems awfully unlikely that on the night of the Double Event the Ripper would have known exactly what time the police would agree to release Kate from jail. Unless he was psychic. Hey, our mystery suspect isn't Robert Lees, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by kensei View Post
                        Unless he was psychic. Hey, our mystery suspect isn't Robert Lees, is it?
                        Kensei don't be so stupid....... it is pretty obvious that the mystery suspect is Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, the psychic founder of the Theosophical Society!
                        Best regards,
                        Adam

Comment

Hmmm, maybe it was both of them working together. Jack & Jill.

Comment

Best regards,
                            Adam

Comment

Hi,
                              The premeditated angle should never be dismissed, many killers in the past have attempted to work to a pattern.
                              If there was one murder that was planned, then the obvious would be Mary Kelly, killing in copycat style, simply because it is entirely possible that the killer of the others had ceased his operation, for one reason or another after the 30th september.
                              The spelling of necks unfortunately is a stumbling block to this new theory, and quite rightly pointed out, its a bit like my use of the victims names equalling 39, that was condemmed for my inclusion of Long Liz instead of Stride.
                              Well never mind- we know we are right dont we Daniel?
                              Regards Richard.
                              As for names guys who can argue with this list
                              Martha, Polly, Dark Annie, kate, Long liz, Mary jane, they equall 39, Do they not, and explains as stated correctly no one knew the names Stride, and Eddowes.

Comment

Working...
                              X