No announcement yet.

premeditated murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, he could've easily have found a knife on the ground on each occasion and tripped and accidentally cut his victims open a little bit.

That being said, I like the NECKS thing. Only, wouldn't he have killed those select victims in the right order, if he knew and sought them out specifically?

Comment

Premeditated Murder

Originally posted by Mascara & Paranoia View Post
      To be fair, he could've easily have found a knife on the ground on each occasion and tripped and accidentally cut his victims open a little bit.

That being said, I like the NECKS thing. Only, wouldn't he have killed those select victims in the right order, if he knew and sought them out specifically?
      Hi:
      Thank you you for the one kind thread out of the few not so kind comments. to answer you question... I should of been more clear to my point from my first thread.

No... the ripper didn't kill them in order for the benefit of anyone in 1888 or present to discover(he could care less) as long as it COULD spell NECKS that was his goal.

It didn't have to be in order for what he used it for.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        For the love of God, don't encourage him....

Graham
        Post of the year.

Amitiés,
        David

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Gillotti View Post
          Thank you you for the one kind thread out of the few not so kind comments
          Good evening Daniel,

Sorry but I do think that my post was quite positive to your theory as was Richards'. I am open to all theories, even if I don't tend to agree with some of them. I would find it interesting to listen to yours some more, which is why I sent you the private message (top right corner) earlier
          Best regards,
          Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Good lord,

I thought I was bad with my rants of Narcissism. .

Well, this is the first I have heard of a killer who kills to spell a word out, maybe he couldn't spell and became increasingly frustrated and killed five women? Who knows.

The mispelling of the letters would validate the Lusk letter.

Mikes right though, you missed T for Trabram, turtle necks, such a message.

Good luck and welcome to the boards.
            Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
              Good evening Daniel,

Sorry but I do think that my post was quite positive to your theory as was Richards'.
              Hmm... would it be Toppy-related ?

Amitiés,
              David

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                Good lord,

I thought I was bad with my rants of Narcissism. .
                Hey Correy,

Love ya. Just when you were feeling a little contrite, someone found a turd in the swimming pool.
                Best Wishes,
                Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Hunter,

Well then we better get out NECKS out of the pool then. .

Yours truly
                  Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Ok, here's my guess.
                    NECKS and blood=vampire=Dracula=

Is it Bram Stoker?

Of course not, I'm never right.

Comment

Wow, that reminds me of a short story I read in a compilation of Ripper stories that came out in 1988 for the centennial, in which the Ripper was actually a vampire that had gone out of control, and in the end all the other vampires of London got together and did away with him lest he bring too much attention their way. Sorry, that's a bit of a tangent. It was a good read, though.

Comment

Originally posted by kensei View Post
                        Sorry, that's a bit of a tangent.
                        Hi Kensei,

don't be sorry. Nobody can be off-thread here.

Amitiés,
                        David

Comment

David,kensie,

exactly, I got it, I should have thought vampire. Brom the ripper out for NECKS.
                          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

this thread is f***ing hilarious. i have another theory, he was spelling out:

c -atherine eddowes
                            a-nnie chapman
                            m-ary kelly
                            e-liabeth stride
                            m-artha tabram
                            p-olly nicholls

..camemp (silent 'p' dont forget) is of course nepal-afro-brailiesparantinoitalichinese (icelandic dialect) for jesus - it was the well known scholar of the language, father ted.

makes sense if you dont bother to think about it.

seriously though daniel this is pretty funny - i hope youre writing a book. ill buy it
                            if mickey's a mouse, and pluto's a dog, whats goofy?

Comment

I know theories such as Daniels' are not always popular with posters on this forum, and I am not saying I agree with it, but at the end of the day it is wrong to take the piss out of someone's belief or opinion. I'm sorry I'm being the "spoil sport" but I'm sure Daniel did not come on here to be ridiculed.
                              Best regards,
                              Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Adam,

Your right. I find his theory to be rather unneccisary. However I am no way disrespecting him, just the theory.

Like I said Dan, welcom to the forums and good luck with the NECKS.

Yours truly
                                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                                X