Serial Killers, A pattern???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Corey,

It was CONNECTED DIRECTLY to this thread... I quote myself..

There can be LITTLE doubt about a File on Whitechapel in those files, because they were investigating and crawling all over Whitechapel when the JTR stuff started!
    The place was crawling with policemen!
    A single killer would have to be a lone genius to be able to get away with that lot without help. 5 times!... Nope.. it doesn't add up.

That is the point. There is reason, ample reason to assume more than ONE serial killer (Your thread) explanation is given by my reply. If it goes into Fenianism, so what? The point is that anyone wanting to propose one two nine or fifty killers must back up their views... and that is exactly what I have done. With YOUR thread title in mind.

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

• The causual ward I believe.
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• a bit further

Hello Corey. Capital. Now 3 questions. (Just say shut up and I shall.)

1. Why does one usually stay in a casual ward--in fact, why had they stayed at one before?

2. What time does one usually get out of a casual ward?

3. Why?

The best.
        LC

Comment

• Phil,

You have a point, My thead name is serial killers, a pattern. But if there is a single killer for each it wouldnt be "Serial killers, a patten" but "killers, a pattern".

This thread is about patterns in mental thinking, hence narcissism. Unless all the Fenians had Narcissism Im afraid this isnt the thread for that story. But do continue.
          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello Corey. Capital. Now 3 questions. (Just say shut up and I shall.)

1. Why does one usually stay in a casual ward--in fact, why had they stayed at one before?

3. Why?

The best.
            LC
            I believe the casual ward is for the sick?? Im probally wrong so I wouldnt know the answers to those questions right off the bat.
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• money

Hello Corey. Try "being strapped for cash." (Recall John's story about working and making 6d. He and Kate each tried to get the other to go to the doss house at Flower and Dean st with 4d whilst the other headed to the casual ward with tuppence.

Now.

A. Low on funds.

A. Look at the jury's question to John.

3. Why?

A. See above.

(Notice, by the way, that John put the pawning incident on SATURDAY morning, but they called his hand with the ticket. Then he says, "Oh, I am so muddled.")

Now with 2s 6d, why go to a casual ward?

But there's more. What time did John and Liz part company on Friday?

The best.
              LC

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                Which is far better than neglecting everything the murders have in common.

Amitiés,
                David
                David,

The only things all 5 murders have in common is that the victims were women who on occasion solicited for room and board money, the less than 1 square mile they were committed within, that a knife was used, and that they all were committed during the Fall of 1888.

3 of 5 were lying down unable to resist before a knife is even used, 2 were attacked with a knife and 1 was cut one while falling, 4 are middle aged... 1 is mid twenties, 4 were outdoors... 1 is indoors, 3 donate organs....only 2 organs taken are the same, 2 had facial wounds....the rest did not, 1 is taken apart.... 3 are disemboweled and mutilated...one has a single throat cut, 2 were known to have been soliciting at the time...2 we are not sure of their activities.... and 1 was in bed likely sleeping, some were choked..... some likely not, 4 had abdominal injuries....1 had none, .......

If you really believe some of the tripe that you've let slip by when you've challenged the more cogent points, then you might as well add Alice, because she fits in ideally with the above, and likely Martha because the killer you're looking for is apt to commit any sort of murder......which suggests that maybe you should also add the Torso's....and Ada.

I cant see why you would exclude them if you feel the 5 Canonicals represent 1 killers habits. If that true, anything short of horse theft should be potentially applicable.

I wonder how unnecessarily complicated one must continue to make these crimes in order for a feasible single killer theory to prevail....Jack, killer of 8? 10? 14?

In terms of physical evidence alone, only 3 Canonicals can be reasonably grouped, 1 with an asterisk,....and circumstantial evidence that suggests that C1-C2 and C4-C5 might have some connections aside from their wounds.

Someone once did me a favor and suggested that the murders should be viewed as they occurred. With the accompanying Police references and press coverage. One by one, as they occur. And the resulting investigation and perception changes that transpired should be considered.

At no time did ongoing investigations into the criminal who first appeared in Bucks Row include a fired Teacher/Barrister, at no time did it suggest a petty thief who was incarcerated at the time in France, and at no time did the crimes suggest any specific ethnicity or social class for the killer. Nor did the crimes suggest a well connected derriere stabber.

Yet 3 live on today as viable Suspects. Based on a 1894 memo?

The crimes were independent then, and now, and all are still.....after 121 years of beating a serial killer bush....unsolved murders by person or persons UNKNOWN.

Best regards
                Last edited by Guest; 12-31-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Corey,

Respectfully.
                  I am not getting into a slanging match over this, but if your thread is allowed to diversify and revolve into JUST narcissistic connections to a serial killer only, then take a look back and strike out many many postings that have nothing or little to do with that alone.

The point of this comment is interpretation. And I happen to interpret Serial Killers, A pattern? in other ways than just the thought of narcism. I see other patterns, outside a lone serial killer, within the case of JTR.

I dont disagree about Ted Bundy et al. Not one bit. But I have grave doubts that THIS case produced a lone, narcissistic serial killer and a pattern to fit. Based on the surrounding evidence attached to the crimes, the area, the policemen, the social temperature, the political atmosphere, the IN SITU problems with Anarchists, Fenians, and the utter garbage we have been force fed through the years presented by SENIOR policemen. And Anderson is responsible for much of it. The Fenian-buster in charge of the JTR case.

It is time to think outside the box. The same blasted box that has got us nowhere for 121 years. The same box that has presented us with a lone killer. Narcissistic or not. It doesnt help to answer the hundreds of questions about this case. Jack the Ripper, the name itself is an invention! And I maintain that it, the "putting into a box, sealed, A RIPPER" CLOUDS thinking from point ONE.

Respectfully, and with

best wishes

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                  Accountability? ....

Comment

• I think this is enough about killers.

This thread is about a SERIAL KILLER.

You think the way you guys think,

And I and the rest who think its the work of a SERIAL KILLER can think what we think.

Please do make another thread for this.

This isnt just for narcisism but a serial killer, possibally with naricissm.

Many points are about narcissism.

But apart from that I respect your views but believe this isnt the place to argue about them. Maybe it is the place to say them, but not to spend all our time argueing till the day ends.

We will never reach a conclusion, we will still think the work of a serial killer and you will still think what you think.

yours truly
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Phil,

Your cognac is fake. Is there VSOP on the bottle ?

Mike,

what you said the murders have in common does strongly point to one killer.
                      Just compare to Sutcliff, Kemper, Kurten, or other *******s..

Amitiés all
                      David

Comment

• ciao

Hello Corey. Sorry to have taken your time.

Shutting up now.

The best.
                        LC

Comment

• lynn,

No worrys,

I just hate arguing pointlesly on a subject that we will never resolve peacefully on,

So I wish to stop such arguements.

I would LOVE to answer all your questions on another thread(ON the topic).

good luck my friend.
                          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                            We will never reach a conclusion

yours truly
                            I think we already have the conclusion.

Not to say all is clear. The question of the victims is far more difficult to that of the WM ID.

Amitiés
                            David

Comment

• David,

That conclusion is????(drumb rolls )

SERIAL KILLER

Do you agree David???
                              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                                Hello Corey. Sorry to have taken your time.

Shutting up now.

The best.
                                LC
                                Hi Lynn,

Keep the window open.
                                Remember Packer.

Amitiés,
                                David

Comment

Working...
                                X