Serial Killers, A pattern???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lynn

I have eighht not nine, I believe there to be one hand to the killings.

I have already spend considerable time on that issue and have my mind set.

Thanks.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• lynn

Would you like to hear those eight questions I have? And need to answer?
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• 8 questions

Hello Corey.

"I have already spen[t] considerable time on that issue and have my mind set."

Spending considerable time is probably good. I'm not sure having a set mind is.

At any rate, shoot those 8 questions. Let's see them.

The best.
        LC

Comment

• Luck number 8

1)what evidence is there to suggest JtR had NPD?
          2)What ritual aspects of the crimes or constent variables point to OCD?
          3)Why was there such a gap between the murders of Sep 30th and Nov 9th? How could this be caused by NPD?
          4)How can I explain how JtR started killing and why?could his view of killing have changed over the coarse of the killling spree?
          5)can his fantasy(Mutilation) in the manner he performed it, point to NPD?If so how?
          6)Could jack have developed a behavior patter AFTER the murder of tabram? If so how could we trace them?
          7)was he a killer looking for sexual gratification or power over life? Either way what fueled his desire to murder?
          8) The big question: Would a narcissist be capable of murder, would they make a mess of "Ripping" them open in a violent outburst, rather than a ritualistic and planned manner(disorginized trait) but be able to escape from the scene leaving no clue to the kiler being present apart from the murdered victim itself. And without anybody suspecting them whatsoever?(Organized trait)

I have made 54 check points to go along with the questions that I need to research. some of them I already have checked off.

If anyone has any questions of importance to ad to the list please tell me.

yours truly
          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• rumination

Hello Corey. Some of these are interesting.

"3)Why was there such a gap between the murders of Sep 30th and Nov 9th?"

Well, the stock answer is that the streets were full of undercover cops. But I think there are better answers.

"4)How can I explain how JtR started killing and why?"

Well, everyone wants to know this one. If, as I believe, there is more than one culprit here, there are multiple motives.

"6)Could [J]ack have developed a behavior patter[n] AFTER the murder of [T]abram?"

I used to believe this. Again, it depends on there being one murderer throughout.

"7)was he a killer looking for sexual gratification or power over life? Either way what fueled his desire to murder?"

Again, we all want to know this. And, of course, it depends on that single killer.

If I understand your thinking, your most fruitful choice may be Roslyn D'Onston (minus the black magic nonsense). His personality fits closer to your criteria than any other suspect of whom I'm aware. His was a very interesting and complex personality.

The best.
            LC

Comment

• Possible paths

For my third question I have a number of possibilitys.
              * As you stated the large number of police officials in the area.
              But I have a problem with that, I am aware that alot of the police officials walked the streets in everyday wear, so my question for that would be how easy would it be to spot a police official and how many uniformed officers were on the grounds as well?
              *It could have just been a 'cool-off' period.
              *If he was Narcissistic he could have staved off the desire to kill by the amount of publicity his murders were attaining during that period. Maybe it was enough for that time?
              *Or maybe he wasnt in whitechapel during that period.

And about D'Onston, I dont know, I have always believed in the "Uknown Local" as being Jack the Ripper. Who knows.

I also have seen that Neil Cream was more than likely a narcissist.
              Becuse he was most likely a serial killer. He blamed his neighboors. narcissists will never admit their wrong doing.
              He boasted about his knowledge of the murders.
              Narcissist feel a sense of entitlement and like to be admired.
              He even gave tours of the murder sights which lead to his arrest.

Not saying hes the killer just a good model for a LVP murderer suffering from NPD.

yours truly
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• models

Hello Corey. Many years ago, when I first got interested in Jack, Cream was a BIG suspect. Naturally, I looked him up first a few months ago when I got interested in the ripper again. My how things had changed. He's been pretty well discounted on account of his alibi as has Ostrog and Deeming.

But you are right that some personalities serve as better models than others.

The best.
                LC

Comment

• But that doesnt meen D'Onston couldnt fit my critera. I dont know much about him than what I have noted about him, so I have to look further at him to see if he fits.

yours truly.

p.s I have always woundered who is jack the ripper in your eyes?
                  Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• belief

Hello Corey. I no longer believe in Jack the Ripper. However, if I am mistaken, then I suppose the old police suspects (like Druitt and Kosminski) are perhaps the least bad.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• No jack the Ripper? what would we all be doing if there had not been a Jack the Ripper??

yours truly
                      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• the quest

Hello Corey. Presumably, we'd be looking for:

1. The killer of Polly Nichols

2. The killer of Annie Chapman

3. The killer of Liz Stride

4. The killer of Kate Eddowes

5. The killer of Mary Kelly

and perhaps 3 or more others. We may find some multiples in here; but, again, we may not.

The best
                        LC

Comment

• Hi Lynn,

more killers than victims?
                          You're far beyond Turnbull and...Mike.

I'm afraid one day, somebody will tell us there have been no murders...

Amitiés,
                          David

Comment

• respondeo quod

Hello DVV. Well, I didn't want the Tabramists, MacKenzians and Coleites to feel neglected. Then there are the torso chaps.

Many murders were committed in Whitechapel, Spitalfields and St.George's-in-the-East in autumn 1888; one can also come up with no fewer than 100 different scenarios tying 2 or more of them together.

Sadly, most of our questions about what happened at that time ring strangely of a question posed by Kant in his "Grundlagen."

"Why have all systems of ethics, before mine, been a failure?"

Note the petitio principii involved here.

The best.
                            LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                              Hello DVV. Well, I didn't want the Tabramists, MacKenzians and Coleites to feel neglected. Then there are the torso chaps.

Many murders were committed in Whitechapel, Spitalfields and St.George's-in-the-East in autumn 1888; one can also come up with no fewer than 100 different scenarios tying 2 or more of them together.

Sadly, most of our questions about what happened at that time ring strangely of a question posed by Kant in his "Grundlagen."

"Why have all systems of ethics, before mine, been a failure?"

Note the petitio principii involved here.

The best.
                              LC
                              Hello Lynn, David, Corey,all,

Seasons greetings!

Lynn, That Emmanual Kant quote is most appropriate indeed!

David, One day eh.....well...as we have had the scenario that some of the policemen dressed as women, someone will come up with the idea that Anderson was secretly, a transvestite, and ordered the men to dress up for his own personal amusement...

Corey, What would we all be doing if JTR didnt exist?... Oh, 'tis the season of goodwill, and no doubt someone would be investigating the TRUE scores of the football matches played on Dec 24th/25th at the front line in WW1 between the two opposing forces from Germany and England.... And whether the ball actually crossed the line or not... (re 1966 World Cup Final... revisited)

Personally, I think the answer to that one.. (1966 World Cup Final) is actually shown on Secret Film Footage, held in perpituity so as to not let the info go out over the Referee and the linesmans families.

best wishes all

Phil
                              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                              Accountability? ....

Comment

• going begging

Hello Phil. Good to hear! I hope you are full of right good cheer as I am--amongst certain other things I'm full of.

I'm glad you liked the Kant quote. At least he had testosterone and could beg the question elegantly. Of course, many ripperologists have received that gift as well.

The best lad.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X