If you could

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkTaleProductions View Post
    1) If you wrote any of the letters, which ones were they?
    2) Why'd you murder each victim?
    3) Why prostitutes?
    1. The ones on ear cutting, and all for Lusk, and the Doctor who examined the kidney.
    2. I am loth to describe the world in all its grandness to you. But I shall, wishing that perhaps you might grasp it in your slippery minds narrowed by prejudice and ignorance; always seeing what you expect but not ever seeing the truth.
    It was the most despicable place, East End. Most of the whores were just but heifers, but many bore children. Little rats, scampering about in their filth, mothers and fathers wasting themselves with worldly things. Maybe some had it in their mind to do good. But they were far, and they were few. And it smelt. It smelt like hell. And it was just that. Hell. Body odour, vomit, defecation and foul rotten things. The violent roars of anger and laughter, whoring, fighting, crying, and drunkards staggering about like fiends from the pit itself. You could taste the fumes of industry in the air. If you ever touch a thing there, I would say your are eternally contaminated. Mad women, selling their flesh like cattle on the streets, and what makes me almost too ill, men, buying them? The whores are naught but animals, just pay a fee and you’ll be let ‘in’.
    Everyone was crazed, you could see it in their eyes. They beg on the streets and pull you down to their pitiful height. You’re not going to get very far in life, you know, living in hell. When we die, we’ll all go there. We all deserve to burn in hell. If our God was any true God, he would roast our flesh in the pits of madness and despair. We’re all fiends. Look at what we do, every day, the bond between cattle and a drover. You know, a cow’s going to be awfully confused when she has many drovers to guide her. They need only one. Or then they’ll have no true loyalty, and will follow only the one who offers the finest reward. Men, all they are is drovers, and women are the cattle in need of being led. But what man does his job accordingly? And what woman does not rebel against?
    No drover should allow the cattle to lead him. The cattle does not know right from left, up from down, it goes only where it thinks there is something pleasing. The cattle will destroy them both in the end. She will lead them off a cliff if the land below only is beautiful to her deluded mind.
    3. Why must I see the world as it truly is?

Originally posted by Frank View Post
    1) What were your thoughts and feelings before each murder? 2) What do you remember of each murder? 3) What were your behaviour and feelings after each murder?
    1. I felt nothing. Thoughts and feelings beforehand would have prevented me from committing any murders at all.
    2. I'd rather not. I do not see why any of you would wish to retain such information if you were the perpetrator.
    3. My behaviour was surreal. It was only after the papers came out and the people flocked around madly did I truly comprehend what it was I had done. I laughed at what I read and witnessed outside, but after I stopped and thought, I really wished I hadn’t done it. I could not turn away from the inevitable now. And I did cry a lot, you know, as when I was a boy and needed something or someone to hold on to.

Originally posted by JTRSickert View Post
    1. What is your name?
    2. Did you kill anyone we don't know about?

3. How many victims did you have in total?
    1. Let’s just say, Lawrence was in there somewhere, along with something that started with an ‘E’.
    2. No, but I killed one less than you assume.
    3. Four.
    Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
    Hello Jon. What about:

1. What is your name?

2. What is your quest?

3. What is your favourite colour?

(Oops, sorry. My mind wandered.)

I've hit it!

1. Do you play cricket?

2. Do you practice unmentionable vice?

3. Do you have any wives dead from poisoning?

The best.
    LC
    1. Frodo Baggins.
    2. To destroy the One Ring.
    3. The colour of the rainbow!

1. All the time.
    2. So often I have failed to remember mentionable vice.
    3. But they are all male.

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
    1). Were the murder victims picked at random?

2). How many people in total did YOU kill?

3). If so which of the 'ripper letter' did you write?

yours truly
    1. Almost. I found a deluded reason for each in my warped mind, save Mrs. Mary.
    2. I killed only four. But no one really knew, why not take the credit for the majority of the crimes, wouldn’t that be very frightening.
    3. You are all such a bore. These questions are read over again so many times. Nothing original except for: can I examine your brain.

Originally posted by kensei View Post
    If he confesses:
    1. Why did you do it?
    2. How many of these murders were your doing?
    3. Where are the missing organs?

If he refuses to confess:
    1. Give me one reason why I should believe a word you have to say about anything.
    2. Give me one reason why you should not immediately be hanged by the neck until dead.
    3. (Third question irrelevant.)
    1. I have given my reason already. But I reply to your questions nonetheless.
    2. Four.
    3. We all realise what the kidney underwent, but neither the heart nor the uteri have any clear reason for removal. Except for your theories of them as trophies. But that was incorrect. If you have slaughtered a bit of livestock, you’re not going to keep for yourself the unusable organs. You do not eat them. You discard them. I burnt them. I watched them fade into ashes and was pleased!
    However, the heart was another story. I must confess there wasn’t a heart to begin with. I simply did not take it out! She was a heartless person for sure.

Originally posted by brummie View Post
    1. 1. Why did you do the mutilations?
    2. 2. How many did you kill?
    3. 3. Why did you stop?

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
    1) Can you please tell me your name?

2) Where can I today, find proof of your endeavours?

3) Please can you give me a detailed explanation of your movements from Aug 1st 1888 to the day you died?
    1. No, I’m afraid that is without reason.
    2. Unfortunately, it is an almost casual thing to find evidence of my existence. The best evidence you have for it all are those thoughts and speculations that run through your mind.
    3. Again, I must refuse you. It would be an incessant provider of boredom if I dared to offer you such a telling of madness.

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
    I think I would have a new set of questions.

1) Please describe what your thoughts were at the time of the murders.
    2) Who exactly did you kill and why.
    3)can I examine your brain .

I am amung the Ripperologists who would want to disect his brain.

How interesting would that be.
    1. I was a mindless creature for sure.
    2. There were no solid reasons for the first three murders however, Mary was another story but that’s not worth telling is it? That son story of hers was a true thing but out of date you see her son was really dead.
    3. No. It would look too much like your own to be of any interest.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    1) Which book about you is your favorite?

2) Did you like the Johnny Depp movie?

3) Do you think global warming is a hoax?

Didn't say it had to be contemporary

Best Wishes,
    Hunter
    1. Well the one about Sickert, you know that one was awfully funny, but the one written by Dresmond on my handwriting had me tickled. It was a so depressing though, how sincere they were in their evaluations.
    2. Well it made a brilliant comedy. But the whole thing was a disaster, it became so boring after twenty and three minutes.
    3. I believe Global Warming was invented by a man or a woman who desired a purpose in life.

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    1. Would you print your name, your address(es) in 1888 and sign this piece of paper, please?

2. Whom did you kill?

3. Which, if any of them, did you know personally?
    1. Of course.
    2. Chapman, Stride, Eddowes, and 'Kelly'.
    3. Mary.

Originally posted by DVV View Post
    1: What were the cases of insanity in your family your mother has alluded to ?
    2: Did you write the CSG ?
    3: Did you leave Mary, or was it Mary who left you ?
    1. I don’t believe my madness was inherited.
    2. I did indeed.
    3. The latter.

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
    1. How many people have you killed?
    2. Where and when for each?
    3. How did you select targets/on what criteria?
    1. Four.
    2. Where? I think you know where, and you know when.
    3. They were all whores obviously.
    Originally posted by joelhall View Post
    1. why did you start and continue?

2. how did you do each one?

3. do you feel lucky punk...?
    1. I told Mary I would be would be occurring in the area and should like to take her company. I received no answer But I found a Mr. Barnett and then I guess I was weary of the cattle leading the drover. So I waited a while and kept myself in check with the other four. I could not finish her with her man around. Soon I noticed he was not there but I waited a week more for certainty. He came to see her several times but I realised that he was gone for good to her. I guess she should have been expecting me but I am sure she did not trust me wholly, I frightened her before. You see she bore with the man Davies a child several years before, and I loved him as my own son. But his death of consumption destroyed me utterly. I claimed later that I was only very upset and pretent it was of no consequence. I did not forgive Mary and I suspect she held a suspicion of me.
    2. I have no desire to make it known unto you or any of your fellows profess the ability to understand.
    3. Not really I was too fast for them. I guess they tore a muscle when chasing me, and gave up after all they are bad sports.

Originally posted by KatBradshaw View Post
    1. What did you do with the organs you took with you?
    2. Where did you live?
    3. Did the police ever interview you.
    1. . …
    2. Not there.
    3. No.
    Originally posted by looby64 View Post
    1. How did you not get caught after each murder?
    2. Did you choose your victims randomely?
    3. Where did you go after the last known victim?
    1. It is a very simple thing to understand the process of stepping quietly and swiftly without some peculiar boots.
    2. …
    3. I returned to where I came from and died from consumption.

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
    3 questions......ok....

1. Where did you go after killing Annie Chapman?
    2. Why did you kill Annie Chapman?
    3. Whats the average air speed of an unladen Swallow?....a European Swallow.

Best regards
    1. Italy.
    2. She stole my pocketbook.
    3. I don't watch Monty Python so I kent tell you.
    Originally posted by Gman992 View Post
    1. What set you off?

2. Why that person--Annie, Polly, etc, specifically?

3. Why did you stand on the grassy knoll in front of the president's limo where everyone could've seen you?

and, I get a bonus question ('cause I'm new here)

4. Man, your parents really did a job on you, didn't they?
    1. That horrible face on the moon.
    2. Because they refused to tell me the secret ingredient in ginger beer.
    3. Because I was such an arrogant cuss I thought my own prowess would render me invisible to the lower persons' eye.
    4. As if you’d know half of what my father’s ‘job on me’ was.

Comment

1.Could you please tell me the complete story of your life ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mycroft View Post
        1.Could you please tell me the complete story of your life ?
        Yes, but in a random way.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

If he had split personality, I would ask him :

1. Would you please write your autobiography?
          and
          2. Would you please write your biography?

Comment

Do you buy your own groceries?
            How do you stay looking so young and healthy ?
            What is worst thing about being famous?

We have more more celeb questions in the next issue of JACKY magazine!
            SCORPIO

Comment

Working...
            X