Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    Throttling possibly comes in at Number 2 in the Victorian "Common things killers do" charts with bashing about the head, shooting and poisoning trailing somewhere behind. Evisceration never quite made the Top 20.
    What number is vagina area stabbings/blunt instrument used, in homicides then?
    Last edited by Batman; 10-30-2018, 12:24 PM.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Batman View Post
      What number is vagina area stabbings/blunt instrument used, in homicides then?
      We can't really say that for Tabram. The cut on the "private part" could have been just above her pubic hair, offset to the right, and away from her vagina. I don't buy this "vagina area" nonsense - it was either in her vagina or it was not.

      Emma Smith had a blunt instrument jabbed into her vagina for sure, but there was more than one man involved... and it was manslaugher, not homicide, because she actually died of a bacterial infection later.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

      "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        We can't really say that for Tabram. The cut on the "private part" could have been just above her pubic hair, offset to the right, and away from her vagina. I don't buy this "vagina area" nonsense - it was either in her vagina or it was not.
        Doesn't matter. Either in or outside or both will also still be extremely rare on a list like the one you are trying to present. Combine that with strangulation and even rarer still. All you have done by presenting such a list is show it works in favour of the same hand because these types of attacks are so rare.

        Also, according to you JtR didn't attack the vagina in some cases, remember? So how does your model work now with respect to JtR's attacks?

        Sometimes there wasn't much left to know because he took it away.

        Emma Smith had a blunt instrument jabbed into her vagina for sure, but there was more than one man involved... and it was manslaugher, not homicide, because she actually died of a bacterial infection later.
        Wynn Baxter, the coroner, disagrees with you. Plenty of serial killer victims who survived their injuries only to die later because of complications. These are all homicides and today are even still treated as such including sexual assaults that cause the person's death at a later date.
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

        Comment


        • Are there any other killers that we can name that attempted to kill their victim by inserting a blunt object in the vagina?
          Regards

          Herlock






          "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            Are there any other killers that we can name that attempted to kill their victim by inserting a blunt object in the vagina?
            I have not read into the crimes of Andrei Chikatilo because I can't stomach that, but from what I have come across, it seems he might be a candidate for that.

            BTW, Chikatilo is very much a lust murderer and he attacked in a frenzy because he was impotent.

            Boston Stranger is probably the one who might provide more evidence for this type of assault. DeSalvo.
            Last edited by Batman; 10-30-2018, 01:43 PM.
            Bona fide canonical and then some.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              Are there any other killers that we can name that attempted to kill their victim by inserting a blunt object in the vagina?
              A very good point, Michael. It was not the intention of Smith's attacker to kill her. Tabram's attacker clearly wanted to kill her for his reasons and JTR ditto for his.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                A very good point, Michael. It was not the intention of Smith's attacker to kill her. Tabram's attacker clearly wanted to kill her for his reasons and JTR ditto for his.
                Why does JtR's violence against women need to be always homicidal? There are examples of serial killers who assaulted women badly but didn't murder them, especially at the start.
                Bona fide canonical and then some.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Batman View Post
                  Why does JtR's violence against women need to be always homicidal? There are examples of serial killers who assaulted women badly but didn't murder them, especially at the start.
                  It doesn't 'have' to be. It's just another difference.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                    Are there any other killers that we can name that attempted to kill their victim by inserting a blunt object in the vagina?
                    "Jim the Jabber" Perkins would terrorise the residents of Neasden by poking them with his collection of suggestive vegetables, escalating from okra through misshapen carrots to cucumbers. He evaded justice for five years until his arrest in 1997, when he was caught preparing to attack an old lady with a butternut squash in Gladstone Park.
                    Last edited by Sam Flynn; 10-30-2018, 02:58 PM.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

                    "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      "Jim the Jabber" Perkins would terrorise the residents of Neasden by poking them with his collection of suggestive vegetables, escalating from okra through misshapen carrots to cucumbers. He evaded justice for five years until his arrest in 1997, when he was caught preparing to attack an old lady with a butternut squash in Gladstone Park.
                      But he's not in the A-Z!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                        But he's not in the A-Z!
                        You'll find an excellent chapter about him in Roughage Justice, the definitive reference work on vegetable-related crime. Perkins' autobiography, Straight and Marrow, was embargoed by the Home Secretary when it became clear that his appeal had failed.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

                        "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                          You'll find an excellent chapter about him in Roughage Justice, the definitive reference work on vegetable-related crime. Perkins' autobiography, Straight and Marrow, was embargoed by the Home Secretary when it became clear that his appeal had failed.
                          Silly me, I was looking at the wrong A-Z.

                          It's Perkins's Artichoke to Zucchini I should have consulted.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                            "Jim the Jabber" Perkins would terrorise the residents of Neasden by poking them with his collection of suggestive vegetables, escalating from okra through misshapen carrots to cucumbers. He evaded justice for five years until his arrest in 1997, when he was caught preparing to attack an old lady with a butternut squash in Gladstone Park.
                            Those are terrible crimes but at least he didn't try to burn the bodies. If so, you would think they would turnip somewhere. You would hate to see chard remains. He artichoke for that. Lettuce hope there are no copycats. I wonder if the details were leeked to the press?

                            Is he alive or dead? If dead, despite his crimes, I hope he is at peas.

                            c.d.

                            P.S. My apologies to all. Sam made me do it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
                              From the Illustrated police news ‘The difficulty of identification arose out of the brutal treatment to which the deceased was manifestly subjected, she being throttled while held down and the face and head so swollen and distorted in consequence that her real features are not discernible.’
                              If Martha was strangled before she was attacked with a knife [note also the clenched fists], isn't this another sign indicative of Jack?
                              If the killer did get the larger knife stuck in the sternum then perhaps he tried next to cut her open within the vaginal region but found the smaller knife was not up to it so he resorted to stabbing her all over the torso instead to relieve his frustrations, before removing the larger knife and fleeing [perhaps something disturbed him].

                              Illustrated police news quoted Sugen p272
                              Yes indication of strngulation with Tabram. Indication of escalation/perfection in MO and clear pattern linking with later victims.
                              "Is all that we see or seem
                              but a dream within a dream?"

                              -Edgar Allan Poe


                              "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                              -Frederick G. Abberline

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Varqm View Post
                                Yeah.Possibility.Spitalfields Market was the busiest place,at 3:00 am-morning,in Spitalfields.In/out there with horses/wagons/carts/produce/cargoes,people setting things up,buyers,he could be "anonymous".The dates,perhaps times,to me are significant.

                                ---
                                Still partly relevant although the pictures were in early 2000's.

                                http://spitalfieldslife.com/2017/06/...fields-market/

                                http://spitalfieldslife.com/2012/01/...rket-nocturne/


                                -----
                                Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced, otherwise people run back to the hills,no towns).
                                M. Pacana

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X