The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Have you not heard about the unrest on the morning of the Chapman murder ?!?!
    Blimey, okay. I`ll try and find it again.
    Sorry, I understand now. I thought you were implying that there were marches at the time of the Double event and when the Graffitto was discovered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanne View Post

To incriminate the Jewish immigrants in the area, who were taking over his trade as a costermonger; and to direct police attention to them and AWAY FROM HIM!
      Foreigners, especially "the Juwes", were already under suspicion, both victims of the "Double Event" were killed in areas with Jewish connections (not that this would have been difficult, given the demographics), and the apron piece was dropped in a building tenanted by Jews. A generic, if somewhat cryptic, chalked message would add little.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Sorry, I understand now. I thought you were implying that there were marches at the time of the Double event and when the Graffitto was discovered.
        No problem. I will still try to locate and post it, as I believe it is very important in understanding the GSG (if, of course it was written by the killer - of which the police were in no doubt.)

Comment

I don`t follow you, sorry
          Why would the killer leave that message just because there were lots of Jewish immigrants in the area?
          My point is that the political/social climate regarding the Jews might be entirely incidental to the murders themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

My point is that the political/social climate regarding the Jews might be entirely incidental to the murders themselves.
            HI Harry
            perhaps. But when you have a bloody apron of a murder victim found under graffiti incriminating jews (which the police thought was written by the killer) and the ripper knew he had been seen by a jew that night and there just had been jewish protests after the last murder then I think incidental goes out the window.

Comment

• rinse and repeat post 2771.

All you verified was that he died from a stroke. You dont know the facts when it comes to gull , go back and read the chapter on gull from knights book and just might learn something. knights research has nothing to do with Joseph gorman where gulls concerned .who by the way i keep telling you recanted the ''i made the whole thing up'' statement long ago , but like i said you only want to believe what you want to so please stop crying about that .

As for overwhelming evident you might want to dismiss a few suspects you been trying to pin theses murders on as they surely have been discarded well over 40 years ago.

ill will see your 1000 and gladly raise it 1000 if you can prove that anyone on this planet can replicate in dark, in 5 minutes all the damage that was done to eddowes . strange after 130 years you think that someone would have tried it already but noooooooooooooo . Because it cant be done ...thats why.
              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

To incriminate the Jewish immigrants in the area, who were taking over his trade as a costermonger; and to direct police attention to them and AWAY FROM HIM!
                Ah, okay. You have the advantage over me, as I have no idea who the Ripper was.
                Who was it ?

Comment

Ah, okay. You have the advantage over me, as I have no idea who the Ripper was.
                  Who was it ?
                  costermonger? is she speaking of Barnett?

Comment

• packers stem
                    Inspector

#1 3 and a half missing hours...

10-12-2015, 11:31 AM
                    'IF' we believe Annie was killed at around 5.30 ,she had 3.5 hours of wandering beforehand.That's a lot of wandering with no sightings in an area where people were coming and going through the night .If there was a 'case' for believing a ripper victim was not killed on the spot and transported there then surely Annie is the one...and what's the explanation for the blood at no.25?

Fisherman
                    Commisioner

#
                    Remember what Phillips said at the inquest. He examined Chapman at around 6.30, and stated that he was of the meaning that she had been dead AT LEAST two hours, and PROBABLY MORE.

SO that should take perhaps three hours of that "lost" time, if Phillips was on the money. My own feeling is that he was.

i wonder what theses guys think happened .
                    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

I thought it might be James Hardiman?

Comment

Correct. In fact - if it's the same Leanne - she wrote a book about him.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

HI Harry
                          perhaps. But when you have a bloody apron of a murder victim found under graffiti incriminating jews (which the police thought was written by the killer) and the ripper knew he had been seen by a jew that night and there just had been jewish protests after the last murder then I think incidental goes out the window.
                          One of the murders happened next to a Jewish social club. The apron was left in a Jewish part of the district. Would it not be natural to find (anti)semitic graffito there?

Walter Dew knew the situation better than us. He lived and breathed it. He still thought the graffito was unconnected to the murders. And since the graffito doesn't even obliquely reference the murders in any way, there's good cause to believe him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
                            [B]

10-12-2015, 11:31 AM
                            'IF' we believe Annie was killed at around 5.30 ,she had 3.5 hours of wandering beforehand.That's a lot of wandering with no sightings in an area where people were coming and going through the night .If there was a 'case' for believing a ripper victim was not killed on the spot and transported there then surely Annie is the one...and what's the explanation for the blood at no.25?

‘No CCTV I’m afraid. If you are trying to make a mystery out of somebody wandering around Whitechapel for 3.5 hours and having no one mention seeing her then you’re barking up the wrong tree. These people had more on their minds that a spot of idle people watching. It means zilch. Besides, did they question every single person around at the time? Nope. If they had done then someone would have seen her. You are simply trying to find something that fits your conspiracy theory.

Remember what Phillips said at the inquest. He examined Chapman at around 6.30, and stated that he was of the meaning that she had been dead AT LEAST two hours, and PROBABLY MORE.

And for the 498th time TOD estimations were little more than guesswork in those days. Or at best capable of being wildly inaccurate. This isn’t my opinion. It’s the opinion of modern medical experts.

SO that should take perhaps three hours of that "lost" time, if Phillips was on the money. My own feeling is that he was.

Well I’m afraid that your own feeling on this is about as weighty as mine are on Stephen Hawking’s work on black holes! You are not a medical expert and so do not have the medical expertise to make an informed judgment on the matter. But of course you feel that he was correct because that gives you a convenient hole to pour in some conspiracy nonsense.

i wonder what theses guys think happened .

I think you should let yourself be led by the evidence and not try and fit it around a discredited conspiracy theory.
                            Ground control to Major Fishy,

Your Conspiracy mission is over.

Return safely to Earth.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

One of the murders happened next to a Jewish social club. The apron was left in a Jewish part of the district. Would it not be natural to find (anti)semitic graffito there?

Walter Dew knew the situation better than us. He lived and breathed it. He still thought the graffito was unconnected to the murders. And since the graffito doesn't even obliquely reference the murders in any way, there's good cause to believe him.
                              Hi harry

perhaps. But what do we know about the prevalence of anti jewish (or any grafitti, for that matter) in the area? not much-dosnt seem like there was a lot of it around. and besides-what about grafitti found right above a victims bloody apron? too much of a coincidence for me.

id go with the majority of police officers who did think it was from the killer, and connected with jews, so much they had it washed off.

Comment

Was the message (anti) semitic ?

Comment

Working...
                                X