Goulstan Street Graffito.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Those in power often protect their peers or those they value (Dominic Cummings is a case in point).

The question which taxes me more is why did Warren do it. Was it incompetence, real concern about violent riots or something else?
    We have Jack's approximate height,or lack thereof, from the graffito (confirmed by Mrs Long at Hanbury Steet).
    We did have his handwriting,before it was wiped.
    We know of his expertise with a knife.
    Does anyone who fits the bill have an alibi for that night's time frame and the previous two murders?
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Those in power often protect their peers or those they value (Dominic Cummings is a case in point).

The question which taxes me more is why did Warren do it. Was it incompetence, real concern about violent riots or something else?
      The Foreman: Why was the writing really rubbed out?
      Andrew's the man, that is not blamed for nothing

Comment

We only know that they said that it was erased because it posed a potential threat to local jews. Ergo, they felt it was a negative commentary about Jews/Juwes/Jewes...whathaveyou. Coupled with a message just above it, and the fact that Long stated empirically that "it was not there" around 2:20, both could easily have been put there at the same time. The proximity and timing in fact suggest just that.
        Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
        X