• Show
Clear All

That’s the one Kattrup cheers

I thought I’d entered The Twilight Zone
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
      Still waiting for The Rookie Detective’s deciphered hidden message....

I believe Dear Boss to be from JtR, but the only real clue is probably that he is not a doctor.

Other vague inferences is he’s stable lower class but not lowest, and deeply religious (if one includes the Moab and midian letter).
      hi kattrup
      i lean towrd dear boss and saucy jack being authentic too. not sure about moab though, its provenance, is a little sketchy. i agree with your clues, but i think one can glean a bit more from them. I would add it shows some one with a bit of self depreciating sense of humor, a local, someone obsessed with knives (ive always thought the rippers main motivation was a fascination with the knife and what it could do to the female boy), sense of superiority (over both police and his victims), controlling type personality and added to what caused the the first one squealed a bit statement, an anti semitic (or at least someone that was angry or jealous of jews).

oh and we wont be hearing from rookie, he/ she disapeared when outed as pierre and i think also got distracted obsessed with haile rubenhold tweets.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi kattrup
        i lean towrd dear boss and saucy jack being authentic too. not sure about moab though, its provenance, is a little sketchy. i agree with your clues, but i think one can glean a bit more from them. I would add it shows some one with a bit of self depreciating sense of humor, a local, someone obsessed with knives (ive always thought the rippers main motivation was a fascination with the knife and what it could do to the female boy), sense of superiority (over both police and his victims), controlling type personality and added to what caused the the first one squealed a bit statement, an anti semitic (or at least someone that was angry or jealous of jews).
        How do you figure local from the letters?

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post

How do you figure local from the letters?
          hi K
          it was postmarked from "London East Central"
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

hi K
            Yes, ok, I Was thinking you meant from the contents.

Comment

hi K
              Does that cover Fleet St?
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Postmarks are not necessarily indicative of the senders area of residence and cannot be relied upon.
                ‘There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact’ Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                X