Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi,

it is a known data source which has been wrongly interpreted by ripperologists and where the police in 1888 has stated the right content of the source.

Regards Pierre
    Pierre, this doesn't make sense. What meaning are you trying to convey?
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• I have found a new small piece of evidence today!
      Pierre, I don't know of any other poster who indulges in this kind of behaviour. We have had people promulgate theories about such luminaries as Vincent Van Gogh, Toulouse Lautrec, Dr Barnardo and others. All have seen their theories comprehensively demolished but at least they had done us all the courtesy of publishing on these boards who their suspect was and why they believed him to be guilty. They weren't credible, but at least they were up front with their views.

Even if you later identify a credible suspect and provide some kind of evidence to support whatever view it is that you hold, you will have lost all credibility long before then if you persist with this childish behaviour.

Put up or shut up!
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Going Nowhere.

It's amazing how many "passengers" have jumped on this buggy ride to Nowhere!

John the Amused
        "We reach. We grasp. And what is left at the end? A shadow."
        Sherlock Holmes, The Retired Colourman

Comment

• And the latest rube is.....amused
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
            And the latest rube is.....amused
            Neither rube nor passenger, merely an amused observer, perhaps like yourself. The boards are so bereft of any serious discussions lately, tracking the longevity of this worthless thread is about all there is to do!

John the Observer
            "We reach. We grasp. And what is left at the end? A shadow."
            Sherlock Holmes, The Retired Colourman

Comment

Working...
            X