Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New piece of evidence found

To anyone who is interested:

I have found a new small piece of evidence today!

I did not think I would find anything more but I found this little piece of data and it is just horrifying. It strenghtens the theory that this person is the killer.

Regards Pierre

That really is great news, thanks for sharing this tremendous discovery. And I agree with your choice of word: just horrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post

I did not think I would find anything more but I found this little piece of data and it is just horrifying. It strenghtens the theory that this person is the killer.

Regards Pierre
      congrats! Pierre

what is it?
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Regards Pierre
        Sorry to hear your theory is stronger, but congratulations on the find.

Can you post a picture of it for us?
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Can administration please put a stop this nonsense. How much bandwidth has to be wasted? Enough is enough.
          dustymiller
          aka drstrange

Comment

Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
            Can administration please put a stop this nonsense. How much bandwidth has to be wasted? Enough is enough.
            Yep.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              congrats! Pierre

what is it?
              Hi,

it is a known data source which has been wrongly interpreted by ripperologists and where the police in 1888 has stated the right content of the source.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Hi,
                If I had hair, I would be pulling it out..
                Pierre do you not realise,, that this way of correspondence, is extremely annoying to the majority of us ..talking in riddles.?
                Nobody expects you to disclose a theory that you have an intention of publishing, if this is your adjective,best of luck to you, but please refrain from the term ''data'', and ''I have discovered'', if you cannot discuss its relevance.
                Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                  Hi,
                  If I had hair, I would be pulling it out..
                  Pierre do you not realise,, that this way of correspondence, is extremely annoying to the majority of us ..talking in riddles.?
                  Nobody expects you to disclose a theory that you have an intention of publishing, if this is your adjective,best of luck to you, but please refrain from the term ''data'', and ''I have discovered'', if you cannot discuss its relevance.
                  Regards Richard.
                  Hi Richard,

Well, I understand it is annoying but I do not mean to talk in riddles. I mean what I say.

This source has been wrongly interpreted but in 1888 the police did state the right content of it.

So what can we learn from this?

We could for instance learn that we have to go back and check our interpretations of the sources.

And we could also learn that we should be open to different interpretations.

We could also learn that going back to the sources could in some cases be more important than reading books with other peoples interpretations.

Richard - if you were the Whitechapel killer and you wanted to give the police some clue about yourself as the killer, what sort of clue would you like to give them? (One can think of many).

Regards Pierre
                  Last edited by Pierre; 11-18-2015, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Nonsense

Dear Casebook Friends,

I have immensely enjoyed my past months here on the Forum, exchanging ideas, investigating theories and having heated debates.
                    You are all intelligent, approachable individuals & I have learned much.

However, when Pierre started to post his vague tidbits (for that is the only way to describe them) I decided to back away, to stop reading the posts & lost contact with many posters whom I had previously enjoyed conversing with.

Today I returned, to have a little peak at what is occurring. Pierre is still here, tying the posts in knots, sliding in just enough hints to keep members interested but never actually giving a single thing away. I despair.

To my friends on here - Walk away & return at a time when this nonsense is over, you are too smart to be taken in by this provocative tease.

To Pierre - Publish your findings, if you indeed have anything to publish and stop undermining the real investigative authors, intellectuals and researchers.

My apologies to anyone who does not appreciate this post - rant over.
                    Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                      Dear Casebook Friends,

I have immensely enjoyed my past months here on the Forum, exchanging ideas, investigating theories and having heated debates.
                      You are all intelligent, approachable individuals & I have learned much.

However, when Pierre started to post his vague tidbits (for that is the only way to describe them) I decided to back away, to stop reading the posts & lost contact with many posters whom I had previously enjoyed conversing with.

Today I returned, to have a little peak at what is occurring. Pierre is still here, tying the posts in knots, sliding in just enough hints to keep members interested but never actually giving a single thing away. I despair.

To my friends on here - Walk away & return at a time when this nonsense is over, you are too smart to be taken in by this provocative tease.

To Pierre - Publish your findings, if you indeed have anything to publish and stop undermining the real investigative authors, intellectuals and researchers.

My apologies to anyone who does not appreciate this post - rant over.
                      Amanda
                      Amanda, I love you!

Pierre, If you truely have found some new evidence then that is amazing for all of us. Well done. But, if you are not willing to share it just yet then please keep things like this to yourself. All that is going to happen is more people like me becoming annoyed with you. I have read with great interest some of these posts and kept quiet for now but please just stop. You seem to just be poo-pooing other peoles ideas and research with vagueness and saying things along the lines of, 'your theory as to this wrong, but I won't tell you why'. What's the point of that? All that does is create anger. If you have a theory (which you believe you have) then post it and let others ask questions. People with vast knowledge of this subject will either help you to confirm your theory, or they will tell you that they disagree and more importnantly WHY.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2307uk View Post
                        Amanda, I love you!

Pierre, If you truely have found some new evidence then that is amazing for all of us. Well done. But, if you are not willing to share it just yet then please keep things like this to yourself. All that is going to happen is more people like me becoming annoyed with you. I have read with great interest some of these posts and kept quiet for now but please just stop. You seem to just be poo-pooing other peoles ideas and research with vagueness and saying things along the lines of, 'your theory as to this wrong, but I won't tell you why'. What's the point of that? All that does is create anger. If you have a theory (which you believe you have) then post it and let others ask questions. People with vast knowledge of this subject will either help you to confirm your theory, or they will tell you that they disagree and more importnantly WHY.
                        Hi,

I already know that the jury is here, the hangman is waiting and the gallow is put in its place.

But they seem to forget what job they should do and who the real criminal is.

Regards Pierre

Comment

I already know that the jury is here, the hangman is waiting and the gallow is put in its place.
                          You`ve got a very strong case for pleading insanity, so Broadmoor for you, not Newgate.

Comment

Hi,

it is a known data source which has been wrongly interpreted by ripperologists and where the police in 1888 has stated the right content of the source.

Regards Pierre
                            Hi Pierre
                            Interesting. is it a letter or writing purportedly by the killer?
                            Is it the Goulston street graffiti? Or have you already stated you think the GSG was from the killer?
                            "Is all that we see or seem
                            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Stop playing games with us, Pierre. You found "the one"? Great! Take a piece of paper or use Word, write it down, type it, save it/file it and be done with it. If you don't open up about your so called data, then there's no need to make threads about it, it has no use for us.
                              “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Working...
                              X