• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempus omnia revelat
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Hello all,

With thanks to Stephen Ryder, our article entitled The Victims Photographs and some Wall Writing, which appeared in Ripperologist Issue 127 is now available on the Dissertations page for your reading.

It was always our intention to present this, and the Eddowes photograph find, to the community in hopes it will spark debate and research, and maybe bring new information to these discoveries.

Any questions for us regarding these items can be placed here and we will answer them honestly. Any queries or clarification will be adressed as best we can.

Likewise, if anyone has any more information to add to this topic please feel free to place it here on this thread. The idea is to progress this as best we can, as a collective, if you are curious enough to do so of course.

With that, we leave you with THE photo of the Artizan Dwellings wall writing.

Regards

Neil & Rob
    This is an amazing find Neil and Rob, and a wonderful addition to the history of the murders. In fact, as I'm currently immersed at the PRO doing all manner of things Maybrick, I'm tempted to have a look through the letters to see if I can find some writing that matches (although I dare say that numerous other people have thought of that as well).

Kind regards,

Tempus

Leave a comment:

• Monty
    started a topic Artizan Dwellings writing photograph

Artizan Dwellings writing photograph

Hello all,

With thanks to Stephen Ryder, our article entitled The Victims Photographs and some Wall Writing, which appeared in Ripperologist Issue 127 is now available on the Dissertations page for your reading.

It was always our intention to present this, and the Eddowes photograph find, to the community in hopes it will spark debate and research, and maybe bring new information to these discoveries.

Any questions for us regarding these items can be placed here and we will answer them honestly. Any queries or clarification will be adressed as best we can.

Likewise, if anyone has any more information to add to this topic please feel free to place it here on this thread. The idea is to progress this as best we can, as a collective, if you are curious enough to do so of course.

With that, we leave you with THE photo of the Artizan Dwellings wall writing.

Regards

Neil & Rob
    Attached Files
Working...
X