Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last case

Hello C4.

"The police must have thought that there was an accomplice, otherwise the Home Office would never have issued the free pardon to anyone not directly involved in the murders themselves."

Wasn't this only in the case of MJK?

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
      Then what was it that fell against the fence ?

Cadosh would have run, fainted, or been stabbed, perhaps to death, had he jumped the fence (which I doubt he would have done). Or would have he needed to rush again to the privy ?

Game over for JtR, certainly not.
      Poor man had the runs - doubt his mind was really on anything else that morning!

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello C4.

"The police must have thought that there was an accomplice, otherwise the Home Office would never have issued the free pardon to anyone not directly involved in the murders themselves."

Wasn't this only in the case of MJK?

Cheers.
        LC
        Hello Lynn,

Yes, but it doesn´t necessarily mean that the police didn´t suspect that Jack had had help with the other murders, after all, no-one at the time thought that MJK hadn´t been killed by the Whitechapel murderer.

Cheers,
        C4

Comment

i've been thinking about this so much lately and it seems so obvious now

1.....take me somewhere quiet, because you know this area better than me.
          2.....uum, are you sure we're safe here, i dont want anyone seeing us, it would be way too embarassing.

JTR was never seen killing, no he wouldn't be if he was this careful, because not only is he looking out for a Peeping Tom, so is his victim too ! and more importantly, within seconds of killing her.

so when he met Eddowes, this was before NO 1.

Comment

SB

Hello C4.

"Yes, but it doesn´t necessarily mean that the police didn´t suspect that Jack had had help with the other murders . . ."

Yes, I suppose that is possible.

" . . . after all, no-one at the time thought that MJK hadn´t been killed by the Whitechapel murderer."

Are you certain of that? What about Special Branch?

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

Lynn - lex parsimoniae would indicate that Jack was aware of his surroundings and concious of what he was doing.
              http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

insane killer

Hello Ruby. Such a rule would obviate all but sane killers. I don't believe that Polly and Annie's killer was sane.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

Hello Ruby. Such a rule would obviate all but sane killers. I don't believe that Polly and Annie's killer was sane.

Cheers.
                  LC
                  insane !...... not a hope in hell, an insane person would not stand a chance picking up these women and talking them somewhere quiet for sex, not then, not now and not in the future.

because when i mean insane, i really do mean insane

Comment

[QUOTE]
                    Obviously such a killer suffered from a mental illness...but I believe could function normally on the surface. That's surely true of all the serial killers I can think of. The fact that they can get away with 'serial' killing must mean that they can plan, hide, deflect suspicion, approach unsuspecting victims etc
                    etc
                    http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

In each case a couple were seen near the site of a Ripper murder, and so it
                      was assumed that it was JTR with his victim.
                      Yes, and it is reasonably assumed. Not only were they close to the crime scene only minutes before the murder, but both Long and Lawende identified the bodies (the clothes, in fact, in the case of Lawende, but that indicates some honesty imo), and neither Shabby Genteel nor Sailor Man did show up.
                      In both cases, no other couple has ever been seen that would fit the bill, although the victim couldn't be hiding in the dark if she wanted to make some money.

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                        Poor man had the runs - doubt his mind was really on anything else that morning!
                        Indeed....and they think he could have arrested the ripper...

Comment

Sane or delusional?

Lynn - lex parsimoniae would indicate that Jack was aware of his surroundings and concious of what he was doing.
                          Obviously such a killer suffered from a mental illness...but I believe could function normally on the surface. That's surely true of all the serial killers I can think of. The fact that they can get away with 'serial' killing must mean that they can plan, hide, deflect suspicion, approach unsuspecting victims etc
                          etc
                          insane !...... not a hope in hell, an insane person would not stand a chance picking up these women and talking them somewhere quiet for sex, not then, not now and not in the future.
                          Hi boys and girls,

We’ve been down this well-trodden path before. Lynn believes Annie C. was killed by the schizophrenic JI during an episode. Others believe the schizophrenic Koz to be the perpetrator. In his book, Rob House delineated schizophrenic lust murderers who committed similar atrocities.

Many weigh in declaring they don’t believe a schizophrenic capable of getting away with multiple murders. Others say “well maybe” if not during a delusional episode.

We’ve beaten this to death without agreement or solution. Imagine that!

But once again I’m derailing the thread. Bad boy I am…

Did the ripper have an accomplice? No……………Oh uh...…maybe…

Greg

Comment

the schizos that i've met are fairly easy to suss out, you can tell that there's something pretty odd about the person fairly quickly... you hear warning bells soon after they start talking, they also look scary too, very glassy eyed

they are mentally disorganised, they have not enough grip on reality and this varies from moments of relative normality to total shambles and even in normal conversation when they're ok, they still seem very strange, they tend to talk Bullshit or about strange topics!

the human detects this type of thing quite quickly, especially a woman, JTR is also too careful/too aware and too well organised to be like this.

a Shizo is highly dangerous yes, but he is also a total fool that stands out a mile and finally, when he attacks someone, he doesn't give a damn, he goes crazy regardless of whose around and by God he makes a noise..... FACT !!!!!

i was a Hospital porter for 4 years, so i've seen plenty of Nutters in A&E, if a Scitzo looses it, he'll need subdueing by loads of nurses, given injections and taken away by the police, but before this you'll notice him drawing pictures of Christ on the Walls, talking to Demons, or accusing you of being Adolf Hitler etc.

you need to see one of these, when he HASN'T BEEN TAKING HIS MEDICATION.... and back then, no medication, because only a lunatic assylum can control them

JTR can only ever be in the early stages of this... very early, but i doubt it
                            Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-18-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I think it very interesting that so many people assume that Jack the Ripper was mentally ill. I had a conversation with someone a few years ago about his mother who believed that some people are just evil. He thought his mother was very wrong and he believed that there is good in every one of us. I said to him that I agreed with his mother and he was really shocked! He knew I am a Christian and I think he thought Christians thought kindly about everyone.

The murderer was able to get away after each killing and I really don't think the police had any real idea who he was. At this moment in time I consider he was perfectly sane, but evil.

Carol

Comment

Evil...

I think it very interesting that so many people assume that Jack the Ripper was mentally ill.
                                Evil is mentally ill Carol. It's what we now call psychopathic. It requires no supernatural agency and the latest evidence suggests it is a congenital condition.

And you are right. Many believe Jtr to have been psychopathic or evil if you prefer.

Greg

Comment

Working...
                                X