2010 Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look who I found:

Elizabeth Prater's cat, Mr Diddles, finally confesses 118 years later to being Jack The Ripper.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Heeeee!!! now that explains the cat-napping incidents......OMG there may be more!!!! xxxxxxx
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Suzi wrote:
        Talking of wheezing has anyone else been I L L with 'the disease' (Sort of mega flu thing) since the Conf??? Off work me and on anti-bios me!!!.

Only my mum, and she wasn't even in the UK or in the same country as me. I hope you get better soon, Suzi.
        (And apologies for having seduced your cat into a life of booze and debauchery.)
        Best regards,
        Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
          ...Talking of wheezing has anyone else been I L L with 'the disease' (Sort of mega flu thing) since the Conf??? Off work me and on anti-bios me!!!.....groan.....had it last year too....aaagh!!! ..
          Hello Suzi,

Yup, big time, fever, anti-biotics, sore throat, wheezing lungs, sneezing, coughing, headaches, eye infection..the works. It's a nasty one this year I'm told.
          Get well soon Suzi.. :-)

Chicken soup anyone?

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
          Accountability? ....

Comment

• Hope everyone with flu feels better soon. You'll soon be ready for a nice bowl of tripe.

Comment

• Gawd Glad it's not just me!!! cat's fine! Don't worry Maria- he's VERRRY used to it!!!!!
              Get well all!!!!!
              Lemsip and Smirnoff I'm considering....... Yep Phil I've got all that- and some aaaaaaagh!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                Hope everyone with flu feels better soon. You'll soon be ready for a nice bowl of tripe.
                Mmmmmmmmmmm you know how to spoill Hanney Minor!!!!.....with eels???

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                  Hello Suzi,

Yup, big time, fever, anti-biotics, sore throat, wheezing lungs, sneezing, coughing, headaches, eye infection..the works. It's a nasty one this year I'm told.
                  Get well soon Suzi.. :-)

Chicken soup anyone?

best wishes

Phil
                  Where DOES this Confy Bug come from 'eh? :-//

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                    Where DOES this Confy Bug come from 'eh? :-//
                    Hello Suzi,

I caught it in London... but half of Europe has it apparently... which part of the world can we blame it on this time? An Antarctic sneezer? ... I tried the vodka remedy... you sleep better.. but the flu stays..lol

best wishes

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                    Accountability? ....

Comment

• It seem like lots of people have it. I hope not to get it soon, as we had lunch outside a couple hours ago and it just started getting kinda cold-ish in Germany. At the end we run inside, shivering.
                      Best regards,
                      Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by tnb View Post
                        Not guilty I'm afraid Maria, although I would love to take the credit as it was a great moment. I think it was either Andrew or one of the smokers, Mark or John perhaps. Then again 'Diddles mark 2' (was he called Tiddles, or did I make that up?) was spotted having a very intense whispered conversation with Laura P at the Bell on Friday so perhaps they were plotting...
                        Just caught up with this thread, and I'm happy to confirm that the person responsible for "Tiddles" dancing outside the window during the Karaoke was actually Philip Hutchinson.

All the best
                        Andrew

Comment

• WOW! Really? An author and a cat choreographer...
                          Best regards,
                          Maria

Comment

• Hanney! Are you feigning illness in order to escape your preparation? If you are malingering, Hanney, I shall deal with you most severely.

HSQ, MA

Comment

• People,
                              have you heard of this blog?
                              http://exposing-ryder-norder-and-wescott.blogspot.com/
                              Not exactly a current affair, but is it a blast or what?
                              Best regards,
                              Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by mariab View Post
                                People,
                                have you heard of this blog?
                                http://exposing-ryder-norder-and-wescott.blogspot.com/
                                Not exactly a current affair, but is it a blast or what?
                                Wow! That's warped.
                                In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Working...
                                X