Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they're off....

Dan and Kelly open the show.

Robert McLaughlin provides the opening presentation on the victim photographs.
    Say hello: http://www.myspace.com/alansharpauthor

Comment

Jeez, I can't believe this. These were only taken in the last couple of hours. You don't hang about, Alan!

Linda, yep - it's the programme I did. How mad it should be premiered in the US just minutes after the first day of the Conference ends.

Monty - Rob is one year and three weeks older than me. No matter how he cuts it, he was born in a different decade to me and there's nothing he can do about it!

PHILIP
      Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

For all those at the conference, I'd just like to say:

You lucky b*stards!

You lucky, lucky B*STARDS!
        “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Yea! Robert!

JM

Comment

Hi All

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm much taller, much younger, and much better looking than that guy in the photograph. He's an imposter, a clone; one of those pod people.

Can you believe that American customs actually let me bring Cuban cigars into the county but confiscated my hand lotion! I can always buy more hand lotion.

Martin Fido's here and I forgot to bring all of his books and tapes to sign. Sorry JM, forgot the digital voice recorder but the pod(cast) person drinks too much to operate the equipment properly. Ally... please drive down! Nobody will buy Martin a drink

Thanks for the kind wishes Suzi et al. Will do my best to make the UK conference next year.

Cheers,

Robert

Comment

It was really great listening to Robert speak last night. Just fascinating. I'm so glad to be here!

Fun to meet Mr. Hutchinson after we dragged him way over the pond in such a traumatizing fashion. What is it with flight attendants these days... being surly didn't use to be acceptable... didn't they use to be famous for their unflagging cheerfulness?

I'm really looking forward to the speakers today. Can't wait.

This is my first convention... surely not my last.

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooh Gawd I sooooooooooo wish I was there!! Interesting that the Masons get everywhere in that pic Alan!!!

You L**ky L**ky B****rds!..Bloody little Pilate's pets!

Get that cat in the pics Philip or Matron will see you after prep!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx Rob!!!! You're a STAR!!!! Get Martin to sign a napkin or a piece of underwear whatever to Suzi and Diddles 'eh and bring it next year!!!!!...Love ya forever if you do!!! hehe x

Good Luck Frip!!! (Check your PMs if you've a mo and advise me!) xx
                Last edited by Suzi; 10-11-2008, 04:41 PM.
                'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
                  Jeez, I can't believe this. These were only taken in the last couple of hours. You don't hang about, Alan!

Linda, yep - it's the programme I did. How mad it should be premiered in the US just minutes after the first day of the Conference ends.

Monty - Rob is one year and three weeks older than me. No matter how he cuts it, he was born in a different decade to me and there's nothing he can do about it!

PHILIP
                  Brown coat and all. Are you sure it's a coincidence? I mean that they ran it on the day the conference got rolling. It was good, Philip. You looked very comfortable in front of the camera. It was also nice to see Donald Rumbelow.
                  "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

XX Don and Frip from the CAT xxx Hang in there chaps- and send the pics!!!

Frip- DON'T look comfortable (Come with me etc etc )- They'll arrest you on the way out!!! Get that cat out!!!xx
                    Last edited by Suzi; 10-11-2008, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Tim's just done his excellent talk on Tumblety. No doubt Alan will upload the photos in the next few minutes in his room upstairs whilst I'm down here in the lobby!

Had a fine long chat with Martin over breakfast and we get on a hoot.

I'm next. 95 minutes to go. Eeeeek. As Suzi might say.

PHILIP
                      Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Phil,

I dont want to know how it went, cos itll go well.

What I do want is the reaction, and you know exactly what I mean.

Monty.
                        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

He he with you that one Mont!!! Deep Breaths 'eh!
                          You get on a hoot with Martin?- Did he mind?????

Ahem- Off we go!¬!!x

Comment

Sorry Phil, would have done it sooner but I had 5,347,298 of your photos to organise into a powerpoint display first!

Here's Tim

And yes, it was a superb presentation, and nobody minded the fact that it overran by about three weeks.
                            Say hello: http://www.myspace.com/alansharpauthor

Comment

Alan, when you are done posting pictures, I am in the book room selling raffle tickets. Hint. Hint.

- Heather

Comment

Is Alan so scary looking that you cant walk over and ask him?

3 weeks? thats nowt. Rumour has it that a Hutchison party are still lost somewhere between Durward Street and Brick Lane.

Monty
                                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                                X