Dr Barnardo is the killer...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex stop smoking the cheap stuff!

I can’t believe this. What is Alex smoking? I have stated many, many times that Alex has labelled Barnado as an “arrogant, mean spirited, obnoxious little man”, but that is not a factual description it is merely Alex’s opinion. Alex comes back with (post 122):

“The portion of the sentence which reads: “…this arrogant, mean-spirited, obnoxious little man is merely my description of Barnardo”

Yes I know that Alex, that is the point I am trying to bring to your attention. It is YOUR label, YOUR DESCRIPTION, no one else’s. You then go on to say:

“which I have never claimed as fact”

So what you are saying is that you feel you have the right to slander a mans reputation without claiming that you are stating a fact?

You then go on:

could easily be replaced by the name Barnardo”

Then why didn’t you? Instead labelling this man as most disreputable without out a single shred of evidence to back up your assertion is totally unforgivable. How would you like it if in posting about you I wrote:

“This, loathsome, dishonest, adulterous person Alex”

and then when you rightly complained I replied:

“Oh but that’s only my description of you, I didn’t say it was a fact”

And yet that’s exactly what you are doing? Do you get it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
      Hi Rob. I think it was indeed Barnardo that signed it. I also don't think it's Alex who has anything to do with the eBay business. It's the guy who started this thread.

PHILIP
      I'd have thought if Barnardo signed it, than the seller would have shown a scan of it on the Ebay page.
      Alex and the Prophet are not the same person? my apologies to them if there not.

Rob

Comment

• Hi chaps-
        OK- barnarby88 (shouldn't it be Barnaby!)- almost as bad as BERnardo!!!!...... appears to be the person in the frame here..I've checked the book link from Chris and am again totally confused (even more than usual!!)
        OK we've got this book...which looks rather nice....Click image for larger version

Name:	Book 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	654268 but is it me?? This isn't the Jack/Diana/Dodie toot is it?? No of course it's not........
        Am fascinated by this though...................OK.........where's Prophet's -"book"??

Suz xx
        As to the rather fine cover of this book- I think the 'saved' lad looked happier before he got his PC and started contributing to this thread!! He He x
        Last edited by Suzi; 07-06-2008, 04:09 PM.
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
          I'd have thought if Barnardo signed it, than the seller would have shown a scan of it on the Ebay page.
          Alex and the Prophet are not the same person? my apologies to them if there not.

Rob
          Hi Rob- OK I did think along those lines for a while...Alex assured the boards that they ain't the same person...odd that barnaby88 signs himself as A.J. (Without prejudice)

Suz xx

Comment

• Christian,

To clarify things for me, little slow today, two questions--you have paid for the book already? And Prophet has not refunded your money?

Let all Oz be agreed;
            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• That's as far as I got Ally..........Grrrrrrr good way to spend a Sunday afternoon I say!

Comment

• Outrageous behaviour!

I am totally shocked, but not a little surprised, when Christian told of his troubles with this AJ fellow. I have known Christian for some time now and have always found him to be the perfect gentleman, and certainly not deserving of this shabby treatment.

AJ always seemed to me to be a complete bounder. I noticed that when people started asking him questions he quickly vanished. He still didn't reply to my question about the Paget Report.

I also think it’s totally unacceptable for this AJ character to use half the verdict from Diana’s inquest to somehow back up his ludicrous theories.

In stating that the jury returned a verdict of ‘unlawful killing’ he is no doubt hoping that people will think he’s on to something. However as anyone who has a transcript of the inquest will tell you the actual verdict was:

“the inquest into her death returned a verdict of unlawful killing due to the grossly negligent driving of Henri Paul and the paparazzi.”

However printing the truth might damage his sales somewhat. What value we therefore put on anything this person says must be left up to the individual to decide.

I think the board members gave him enough opportunity to present his case for examination, an offer he decided not to accept.

I expect the next we will hear from him will be a KFC like whining that we all ganged up on him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                  Hi Rob- OK I did think along those lines for a while...Alex assured the boards that they ain't the same person...odd that barnaby88 signs himself as A.J. (Without prejudice)

Suz xx
                  Hi Suzi,

I got confused as Alex seems to be pressing the case (not very well I might add) for Barnardo. Why is he doing so and not Prophet? Not that I really care in the long run, I only jumped in without think because Christian is a friend of mine.

Rob XX

Comment

• Good one Bob!!

Now we have enough to chew over with the Diana /Dodi case without some SERIOUSLY tenuous link to Dr Barnardo...who's going to be next??? I tell you what...Gilbert and Sullivan's 'Yeomen of the Guard' which was the top of the Savoyard pops in 1888..their only so called 'tragedy'...could this be relevant- suddenly stopping the froth for an operetta where the jester Jack Point slumps insensible to the floor and dies at the end of the show as the curtains close!!!?? Could WSG be the Ripper??!!!!!!! Of course not....[way too witty!!]...to be honest it's just as likely as Dr (I saved the children) Barnardo!!

Heighdy! heighdy!
                    Misery me lackadaydee!
                    He sipped no sup, and he craved no crumb
                    As he sighed for the love of a layde!!

Suz xx
                    Last edited by Suzi; 07-06-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
                      Hi Suzi,

I got confused as Alex seems to be pressing the case (not very well I might add) for Barnardo. Why is he doing so and not Prophet? Not that I really care in the long run, I only jumped in without think because Christian is a friend of mine.

Rob XX
                      Christian is a great guy Rob! and like you I'm totally confused why Alex ...obviously wielding a shovel in his hole keeps digging!! Hmmmmmmmmm maybe he doth protest tooooooooooooooooooooo much!!

(All I said was that it was good enough for Jehovah!!!!!!!!!- Bang- kerbang -crash!!!!)

Suz xx
                      Last edited by Suzi; 07-06-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post
                        I am totally shocked, but not a little surprised, when Christian told of his troubles with this AJ fellow. I have known Christian for some time now and have always found him to be the perfect gentleman, and certainly not deserving of this shabby treatment.

AJ always seemed to me to be a complete bounder. I noticed that when people started asking him questions he quickly vanished. He still didn't reply to my question about the Paget Report.

I also think it’s totally unacceptable for this AJ character to use half the verdict from Diana’s inquest to somehow back up his ludicrous theories.

In stating that the jury returned a verdict of ‘unlawful killing’ he is no doubt hoping that people will think he’s on to something. However as anyone who has a transcript of the inquest will tell you the actual verdict was:

“the inquest into her death returned a verdict of unlawful killing due to the grossly negligent driving of Henri Paul and the paparazzi.”

However printing the truth might damage his sales somewhat. What value we therefore put on anything this person says must be left up to the individual to decide.

I think the board members gave him enough opportunity to present his case for examination, an offer he decided not to accept.

I expect the next we will hear from him will be a KFC like whining that we all ganged up on him!

Hi Bob,
                        I don't think there is any danger of this guy selling his book on the back of the 'unlawful killing' verdict because it was widely reported that this referred to the driving and not to some wild conspiracy. Also, if this so-called emerging author is going to attempt to link the Whitechapel killings to the death of Diana and Dodi he will very quickly be placed into the David Icke category and receive little but ridicule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                          Hi Bob,
                          I don't think there is any danger of this guy selling his book on the back of the 'unlawful killing' verdict because it was widely reported that this referred to the driving and not to some wild conspiracy. Also, if this so-called emerging author is going to attempt to link the Whitechapel killings to the death of Diana and Dodi he will very quickly be placed into the David Icke category and receive little but ridicule.
                          Hi Limehouse-
                          Exactly!!..'Emerging' author is probably a tad on the optimistic side....that suggests that it's going to emerge onto the author stage at some point as a beautiful butterfly!!!...Seriously unlikely! I guess though as to these 'writers' the Karens/Ickes etc etc- The fact that we're actually discussing (and disagreeing) about their offerings- is some form of flattery in their eyes!! -Oops better be careful what we say........if anything....because to be honest as to 'The Books' ...is there anything sensible/constructive to say !!... [Apart from (Good advice!)......the day you wake up and think.. Today I'm going to write my Magnus Opi....Roll over and get some well deserved zzzzzzzzzzzzzzs!

LOL

Good Luck Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz x
                          Last edited by Suzi; 07-06-2008, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• The original Barnardo book on eBay (despite all the crazy ranting and raving about Jack the Ripper and Princess Diana in the listing, which the seller clearly hoped would hype the price) looked like something that would be a fine addition to anyone's bookshelf. I can't find another copy of that title on sale anywhere, so it is pretty rare. Chris Jaud apparently saw past the bizarre listing and wanted to own the book even without Barnardo being the Ripper. It's too bad the seller now refuses to sell at the price he agreed to when he listed it.

And it seems pretty clear to me that Alex and AJ Prophet are not related at all. Alex just showed up to defend what was basically a semantic point, and it got a little heated, which happens sometimes. I never saw Alex as pushing the book, but then I can also understand how people skimming the threads could be confused as one A name is arguing while the other A name is away from the boards. Based upon some comments by Alex earlier I have no doubt that he is a respectable non-kook with interest in the Ripper case, and in fact possibly one some of us would know if he gave his full name.

Dan Norder
                            Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
                            Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

• Hi Dan-

Yes sadly I admit that Alex and our 'Prophet' (aka A.J) are not one and the same....he/she/it got us all going though!!!

That's a lovely book though....shame it disappeared (Like The P )...

Good Luck though Christian!!

Comment

• Hi all. Just to clarify here - Christian hasn't paid a penny/cent yet. But that's not the point. The issue here is that the little toe-rag in NZ is refusing to honour a legally binding contract.

PHILIP
                                Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X