Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=John G;343505]
    Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

This calls for a great deal of speculation! I think that a bigger clue is that she was sleeping rough on the embankment- fits in nicely with my theory of a serial killer operating from a boat!
    That is very significant also. Did any of the whitehall workers take a boat to work? From what I remember about the sighting of the man with the parcel from trows book...one of the workers admitted to being at the job site on the day of the witness sighting...but he was not working and had no reason to be there. You read trows book right john...do you recall that?

Comment

• I've never seen so many mis-quotes in one thread! Every one of the last half dozen quotes in posts is attributed to the wrong person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
        I've never seen so many mis-quotes in one thread! Every one of the last half dozen quotes in posts is attributed to the wrong person.
        I think there's a problem with the site!

Comment

• [QUOTE=RockySullivan;343508]
          Originally posted by John G View Post

That is very significant also. Did any of the whitehall workers take a boat to work? From what I remember about the sighting of the man with the parcel from trows book...one of the workers admitted to being at the job site on the day of the witness sighting...but he was not working and had no reason to be there. You read trows book right john...do you recall that?
          Hello Rocky,

Actually, what is interesting is that the first part of the Whitehall Torso to be found, an arm, was lying just a couple of hundred yards from where a portion of the Rainham Torso had been discovered- and this was only 3 days after Chapman's murder, although she probably died 2 months earlier. This could be significant if a killer was trying to draw attention his crime.

Not sure about a sighting of a man with a parcel. There was a reference to three men and a barrow, but this seems to have been based on an unreliable witness statement or made up by the press: there's no police record of the incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
            You all need to take out the second set of quote tags manually when you hit quote to reply next time.

Comment

Yes there sure is

Comment

Hello Rocky,

Actually, what is interesting is that the first part of the Whitehall Torso to be found, an arm, was lying just a couple of hundred yards from where a portion of the Rainham Torso had been discovered- and this was only 3 days after Chapman's murder, although she probably died 2 months earlier. This could be significant if a killer was trying to draw attention his crime.

Not sure about a sighting of a man with a parcel. There was a reference to three men and a barrow, but this seems to have been based on an unreliable witness statement or made up by the press: there's no police record of the incident.
                Like this

Comment

• [QUOTE=John G;343512]
                  Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post

Hello Rocky,

So you don't get this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                    Yes there sure is
                    It's human error.

Comment

• Maybe I've malfunctioned! Actually, it still doesn't seem to be working, so maybe not!

Comment

• Still not working!

Comment

Still not working!
                          What's not working?

Comment

• [QUOTE=John G;343512]
                            Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post

Hello Rocky,

I'll have to look through the book, but I remember one of the workers being questioned and he admitted he was on the premises when he wasn't working the same day a witness reported something suspicious. I'm unsure if it was the wheelbarrow incident or not, I will have to look into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                              The clue as to what happened to Jackson is to be found in her rear end !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                              I'm beginning to think I invented that finding all those years ago! I can't find the exact description again although several papers alluded to a rolled up piece of linen inserted in the pelvis the way a doctor at sea would do when treating a dead body. That isn't the reference I originally found.

Anyway, in case I didn't imagine it here are the medico legal descriptions of legal birth inducement copied by back street abortionists. Note there is no mention of abdominal surgery for abortion purposes at all.

If Elizabeth died as a result of abortion gone wrong I'd speculate she was poisoned and the foetus cut from the womb after death to aid dismemberment to disguise the crime by removing the organs that would retain detectable poison traces.

Last edited by Debra A; 06-13-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• In the revised version of his book, Trevor writes that a portion of the torso was one of the first parts of the body washed up at Horselydown, that's incorrect ( the correct version is in my casebook dissertation that Trevor took some of his information from) -it was a parcel containing the uterus, placenta and umbilical cord plus the flaps of skin from the abdomen-parcelled separately from other portions of the body- for what reason?
                                Last edited by Debra A; 06-13-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X