Criminologist Prof David Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    I'm from Australia so only know the area from maps.

However Montie had chambers nearby so would possibly not be unfamiliar with the area. He also appears to have had connection to Toynbee Hall.

But I grant you if you are looking for a local Kosminski is more a local than Druitt.

Name me one "undetected serial killer who didn't commit suicide. See if they are undetected we simply do not know their fate, old fashioned common sense.
    Haha, you're correct in that last bit. But you know what I'm saying. From what we know of serial killers, they typically don't kill themselves, especially BEFORE they're caught.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      I'm from Australia so only know the area from maps.

However Montie had chambers nearby so would possibly not be unfamiliar with the area. He also appears to have had connection to Toynbee Hall.

But I grant you if you are looking for a local Kosminski is more a local than Druitt.

Name me one "undetected serial killer who didn't commit suicide. See if they are undetected we simply do not know their fate, old fashioned common sense.
      Haha, you're correct in that last bit. But you know what I'm saying. From what we know of serial killers, they typically don't kill themselves, especially BEFORE they're caught. As far as I know, there's never been a time when police came out and said, "hey, we discovered this guy was a serial killer but he killed himself before we detected him"

Comment

Working...
      X