No announcement yet.

You Get One Wish (….and only one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Thomas Conway(the young recruiter for Charles Hammond on Cleveland Street) the son of Catherine Eddowes?

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      An hour with Seven of Nine on the Holodeck....oh wait, you said Ripper related...never mind.

c.d.
      You planning on impressing her with your belching whilst smashing a beer can into your forehead routine, c.d.?

That'll blow her borg mind!

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
        Is Thomas Conway(the young recruiter for Charles Hammond on Cleveland Street) the son of Catherine Eddowes?
        West End gay house?
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Fiver View Post
          What are the names all of the people killed by the Ripper.
          Agreed Fiver!

Simple but effective!

I'd maybe refine that to what are the names of all the women attacked by the Ripper?

I'm thinking that there would likely have been some botched attempts perhaps preceding the Whitechapel murders which may be significant.

Also it would eliminate any irrelevant attacks on men if Jack was a bit of a bar room brawler.

Just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Agreed Fiver!

Simple but effective!

I'd maybe refine that to what are the names of all the women attacked by the Ripper?

I'm thinking that there would likely have been some botched attempts perhaps preceding the Whitechapel murders which may be significant.

Also it would eliminate any irrelevant attacks on men if Jack was a bit of a bar room brawler.

Just a thought!
            I deliberately went with the wording "the people killed by the Ripper." instead of "Ripper victims". If the Ripper committed suicide, they would have been killed by the Ripper, but not a Ripper victim. Ditto if the Ripper accidentally ODed on arsenic. There's also deliberately or accidentally killing people that weren't Ripper victims. A soldier might have killed several people in wartime - their names would point towards the suspect. A surgeon might accidentally kill a patient though error. If a coachman or carman accidentally ran someone down, but that person wasn't on the list, the suspect would be cleared.

The possibility of botched attempts is real and that would be useful information. Either way, we'd get Mary Jane Kelly's real name and we almost certainly wouldn't get the name Elizabeth Jackson.​ And your question would clear or condemn at least one suspect that my question would not - George Capel Scudamore Lechmere.
            "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

You planning on impressing her with your belching whilst smashing a beer can into your forehead routine, c.d.?

That'll blow her borg mind!
              Good question. The sad thing is that I probably know as much about Borg women as I do Earth women.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

West End gay house?
                It's your wish Dave, use it any way you want!
                Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis C View Post
                  If all of the written information related to the case (police files, etc.) that has been lost could be restored, what would it say?
                  I see a mass of contradictory information and confusion.

Comment

Which of my theories have I been right about?

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                      Which of my theories have I been right about?
                      probably all of them

Comment

Who wasn't Jack the Ripper. Then by a matter of elimination...

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post
                          Who wasn't Jack the Ripper. Then by a matter of elimination...
                          Increasingly that might be our best bet Martyn
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Did Tom Cullen steal Dan Farson's briefcase?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Goose View Post
                              Did Tom Cullen steal Dan Farson's briefcase?
                              And thereby steal his lunch?

Comment

Working...
                              X