Clear All

• [QUOTE=Iconoclast;n785715]
    Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

What a totally ridiculous comment.
    Not very original are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

off topic
      here we go with the diary bs ad nauseum again-case in point re the title of this thread.

can you all please at least take this nonsense to the maybrick thread and stop clogging up casebook with crap?
      Thanks in advance.
      It's easy enough to redirect a thread that has gone off topic, to a more appropriate thread.

Just tap/click the Quote option for whatever ridiculous post you want to respond to, then copy & paste the result - the ridiculous post, surrounded by QUOTE tags - into the appropriate thread. Then, obviously, add your reply.
      Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Hi FISHY,

I'm not sure I understand what it is that you were disputing here regarding the watch. It's hard enough to understand anything you write, so I concede I may have this all arse about face.

Were you claiming it to be 'pure fantasy' that the watch contains the carved [as in scratched or engraved] initials: MN, AC, ES, CE and MK, representing five of the Whitechapel murder victims?

Love,

Caz
        X
        Hi Caz , Ok ill try to explained it to you , the words ''Pure Fantasy was just in reference to the ''Belief'' that the initials belonged to the C5, not that some carvings made on the back of the watch didnt exist .I dont know how else to put it other than the phrase i used. Sorry just my opinion.

Im sorry that the way you interpreted my post was hard to understand.

I think your being a bit harse on the anything i write is hard to understand part , but hey ok, your call there. . Im not one for long drawn out post that say nothing and go nowhere.

Regards Fishy.
        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Not very original are you?
          ridiculous
          Iconoclast
          Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

ridiculous
            Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Ridiculous.
              Very good - you're catching on!
              Iconoclast
              Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

Very good - you're catching on!
                Ridiculous.

Comment

• All these posts just saying “ridiculous” are getting out of hand
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Well I happen to love the Maybrick Diary. I think it's the greatest thing to ever smack Ripperology in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      All these posts just saying “ridiculous” are getting out of hand
                      ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                      X