Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P
    Originally posted by Leanne View Post
    According to the FBI, the Ripper would have been a Caucasian male between 26 and 38 years of age. He would have been a local, familiar to the area and working in Whitechapel.

Joseph Barnett was 30 years old, white, and had been living within a mile of Whitechapel and Spitalfields all his life.

The Ripper would have had an absent father figure in early childhood.

When Barnett was six, his father died.

The Ripper likely had some sort of physical defect which would be a source of great frustration, anger or resentment.

According to one contemporary news report, Barnett often repeated the last words spoken to him. This may have been an indication of echolalia, a speech impediment which he may have suffered from his whole life.

The Ripper likely had a job that allowed him to express his destructive tendencies.

Barnett held a job as a fish porter, where he would have spent much of his time gutting the fish.

Barnett also matches some of the eyewitness descriptions of the killer – 5ft 8 inches, fair hair and featuring a moustache.
    Even though he’s got an alibi and police cleared him I still like him as a suspect, although he’s in my second tier. His alibi he was playing some game with friends and went to sleep. I’d like to know how late he was with his buds. Either way I think his alibi is kind of shaky. It’s pretty common for friends to lie to provide an alibi.plus Mary dumped him and her heart was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
      In a twisted way, I admire him. He knew what he wanted, and he took it.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I’d say that he was probably around 30. As the writer of the graffito he was in possession of chalk and so was probably a schoolteacher (probably a Barrister too) Average slim build, moustache. Well spoken. I don’t think that he was a doctor but he had anatomical knowledge probably gained from his doctor father and I’d guess that he lived somewhere like......Blackheath say.

Any help guys

sorry, couldn’t resist it.
        Also need be to strong especially upper body strength to overcome his victims, so probablly a cricket bowler, rower, that sort of thing.

HTH

Martyn

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Also need be to strong especially upper body strength to overcome his victims, so probablly a cricket bowler, rower, that sort of thing.

HTH

Martyn
          Now that you come to mention it Martyn
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

HTH

Martyn
            Or a well-practised and intensive masturbator?

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

That's a slightly worrying statement.
              Would you like to come round for dinner, John?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                P
                Even though he’s got an alibi and police cleared him

The police never caught the Ripper! Don't you think they may have had him at one stage but let him go because of a weak alibi?

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                I still like him as a suspect, although he’s in my second tier. His alibi he was playing some game with friends and went to sleep. I’d like to know how late he was with his buds.
                I think he said he was with them until midnight then went to bed. (I'll check).
                He played whist until midnight, won three pence and went straight to Mary with it. He darkened his moustache turning up the ends, darkened his complexion, made his eyebrows bushy, put on his coat with astrachan trimmings, (that he picked up at Petticoat Lane clothing market) so he could catch Mary unawares (like spying on her)

On the morning of her murder he said he was on his way to see her with threepence, when he heard of a murder in Millers Court.

The above description fits Hutchinson's man. Hutchinson went looking for this man but failed to find him. WHY? - Because he didn't exist!

Comment

A man who was able to control is feelings when he was not killing, especially if he lived to a good age and took his secret to the grave and never confessed to a single soul.

Comment

I don't think the Ripper knew how to play whist.

Comment

Dunno. He very quietly took five tricks before retiring.
                      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                      X