No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real conspiracies are hard enough to uncover even with evidence of a conspiracy, so whats the point in saying theres a conspiracy with the ripper when there is no evidence at all of a conspiracy?

Comment

Wait let me see if I can put together what we have so far:

It was Jill the Ripper taking out a transgender living under the pseudonym "Mary."

Or is Jill the Ripper the transgender?

Wait, I got one, what if the ripper is a woman, living a transgender life as a man, who dresses up as Jill the Ripper to avoid suspicion?

I'm confused, so I'm going to let you guys run with this one, I'm gonna go read some of the other threads.

Comment

It might be considered ironic that Simon (who has been suggested as a conspiracy theorist) was the researcher that debunked Stephen Knight’s Freemasonic/Royal Family conspiracy theory.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          It might be considered ironic that Simon (who has been suggested as a conspiracy theorist) was the researcher that debunked Stephen Knight’s Freemasonic/Royal Family conspiracy theory.
          What is Simon's book titled?

Comment

I repeat, Simon's suggested reading on Conspiracy Theories is an excellent read:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/pops.12568

Comment

Hi Aperno,

You can read all about my take down of Stephen Knight's royal conspiracy in my book, "Deconstructing Jack: The Secret History of the Whitechapel Murders."

It has a chapter of its own.

Regards,

Simon
              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                Hi Aperno,

You can read all about my take down of Stephen Knight's royal conspiracy in my book, "Deconstructing Jack: The Secret History of the Whitechapel Murders."

It has a chapter of its own.

Regards,

Simon
                Beat me to it Simon. You forgot to add “available at all good bookshops.”
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                X