Elizabeth Jackson, JTR victim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edward,

The heads in the C5 were most likely never ment to be sawed off. If the killer of the C5 wanted to chop the heads off he would have. The killer of the C5 showed some anatomicle knowledge and the Torso killer showed the knowledge of a butcher, cutting by the joints.

The reason behind the "Missing organs" in the Torso killings is obvious, they came out when they were cut in half.

They were thrown in the river, and I dont believe those organs would stay intact the whole time they floated in the Thames.

Like I said, the only way it was the same killer, was if he had two different fantasies(Not likely) and two COMPLETLY different M.O.s(Not likely).

The ONLY torso murders that should even be looked at from the view of a ripper murder is those AFTER November 9th.

Yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Corey,
      The Torso killer was thought by some doctors to have surgical knowledge and to perhaps be a medical student.The killer of the canonical victims was thought by some doctors to have had surgical knowledge and to perhaps have been a medical student.
      Other doctors disagreed.It sometimes seemed to depend on whether the first victim they had seen was Mary Kelly who was totally butchered.
      But in both sets of murders doctors had different views on whether the killers skill was that of a man trained in surgery or a man trained as a butcher.Those whose first sight of a ripper victim was Mary Kelly thought the Ripper had no skill whatsoever!
      Cheers
      Norma

Comment

Norma,

You are exactly correct.

You are also correct that the Torso murders need more research, although I doubt it will help in trying to connect the "Torso Killings" and the "Jack the Ripper Murders".

Yours truly
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by Edward View Post
          Smezenen –

While I’ve been lurking on the casebook site for a while, I’m not as well versed as many of you are. I am of the mistaken impression that the Ripper murders and the Torso murders were concurrent. Were the two series consecutive? If so, there may have been an “evolution” to the madness.

Respectfully,
          Edward
          Im not as well versed as you think. LOL welcome to the boards.
          'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post

The "Torso" series started befor the "Ripper" series and lasted well after that.
            Thanks for pointing that out. I dont know why but I was under the thought that 3 of the 4 torso murders where done after Eddows but i just re-read the case for the whitehall mystery and see that it was estimate that the victim could have been dead up to 3 months before discovery (July). It would mean that I was incorrect in saying that MJK's killing taught him to kill indoors but then that was only speculation. Im sorry if I mislead anyone to believe I was using that as proof positive that the torso killing where commited by Jack. thats still another subject I'm on the fence about. Thats why I stated at the bottom of my post that more evidence would be needed to include these murders.
            'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Smezenen,

No problem.
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
              X