Impressed? By whom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

As of today, 16 votes were cast on the poll asking about the policemen and who did the most impressive work.

Robert Anderson 0 0%
    Henry Moore 0 0%
    James Monro 0 0%
    Melville Macnaghten 0 0%
    Donald Swanson 2 15.38%
    Walter Dew 3 23.08%
    Frederick Abberline 5 38.46%
    Thomas Arnold 1 7.69%
    Walter Andrews 0 0%
    None of the above 5 38.46%

Of the 0 named individuals, Abberline, with nearly 40% of the vote wins.
    "None of the above", is joint top, with various suggestions to accompagny this vote.

What IS revealing, and the entire point of all this, is the vores for Anderson, Monroe, Moore and Macnaghten... all recd 0 votes. Nobody thought they did an impressive job. 4 of the highest police officers, running the investigation!

Now, take a look at my other, follow-up thread about what the police shoulc or could have done... and I am surprised that already we have votes on there that they did all they could have... well, given THIS vote... that Anderson, Monroe, Moore and Macnagten didnt impress at all and they RAN the whole case....

Thoughts? Put them down on the thread about what the police should have done. Because what they did... was plainly not good enough... and the people running it could, and should have done better.
    So be "Anderson" and suggest a better way.

I look forward to more ideas!

thank you all for voting oin this thread !

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi Phil,

Chandler deserves a mention for his inquiries after the Hanbury Street murder, particularly re the envelope found on the body.
      Thanks to his efforts, when Stevens came forward, all was clear.

Amitiés,
      David

Comment

Working...
      X