Time Gentlemen Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Michael.
    Elizabeth Prater knocking on Marys door , that is news to me, the only reference to Mjks door being knocked at any time that night/morning comes from Catherine Pickert around 730am with intent to borrow Marys shawl, because of the drizzle.
    Regards Richard.[ correct me if I am wrong]

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
      Hi Michael.
      Elizabeth Prater knocking on Marys door , that is news to me, the only reference to Mjks door being knocked at any time that night/morning comes from Catherine Pickert around 730am with intent to borrow Marys shawl, because of the drizzle.
      Regards Richard.[ correct me if I am wrong]
      Richard,

For the life of me I cannot recall which publication ran the article, but I can assure you that one exists...of Liz coming down at the time she stated, going round to knock lightly on Marys door to see if she wanted to join her...perhaps guessing Mary might need a "hair of the dog" moment herself. I wondered then why she wouldnt have a peek round at the window to see if she was sleeping...but the last Elizabeth may have heard of Mary the night before is singing in an intoxicated state to a man in her room...she may have assumed Mary let the man stay over, and they were in that bed at the time.

Ill see if I can rummage around to find the article, I know I copied a link to it on some files on another computer I was using.

Cheers Richard

Comment

Working...
      X