No announcement yet.

If you could travel back in time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland Yard, if your machine is causality-free.....how could you cause it to work?

Comment

I'd go back, watch the victims be killed so I knew who the killer was, come back to now, tell you guys and then get ridiculed for my "stupid" suggestion, because you guys have reliable information from a psychic and a graphologist suggesting it was a Royal Masonic Satanist killing the witnesses to the Duke of Clarence and the Priory of Sion discussing how Mary Magdelene was the wife of Christ and the mother of Elvis

Comment

Might be no use just watching the killer. If he's an unknown he still will be the same goes for a camera. You would have to follow him and find out his identity that way if possible.
        I think a wee visit to the Hitler and Stalin families would be more productive.

Comment

BAck to 1888

I'd go back to trace Martha Tabram's last night on earth and find out if Jack really did for her. I'd want to see if I could pick up Jack's trail through the rest of the murders too. If I was able to affect the outcome I might turn him into Scotland yard but then, that would screw all of us out of this wonderful pasttime wouldn't it. So after MArtha I would nip in to ten Bells have a couple of pints and then hit the stalls for some bargain basement militaria which I would bring back as overpriced mint antiques.
          Neil "Those who forget History are doomed to repeat it." - Santayana

Comment

I'll find Jack and give him the book The Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders
            and Radka's Alternate Ripperology.
            Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
            M. Pacana

Comment

Originally posted by Khanada View Post
              I think I would go find Mary Kelly, and make her sit herself down in front of a photographer.

Same for Fred Abberline!
              Amen to that!

Me, I'd just want to wander and see all there possibly is to see...like some G & S!!

But I guess I'd most like to sit down for a chat with Mary Kelly.

Comment

How about checking in on some of the more prominent suspects at the time of each murder to see if they were actually home snug in their beds, so if we can't find out who Jack was we could at least rule some people out. Also, wait around on Goulston Street for Jack to drop the apron and see if the writing really was there before him or if he wrote it himself.

And on a more emotional note, somehow urge John Kelly and Joe Barnett to give Kate and Mary Jane one more extra-long hug before parting company those last times.

Comment

Thought of another one: I've gone back in time and I'm invisible- go knock on Michael Kidney's door, then punch him in the face!

Comment

Originally posted by Divakind View Post
                    Amen to that!

Me, I'd just want to wander and see all there possibly is to see...like some G & S!!

But I guess I'd most like to sit down for a chat with Mary Kelly.
                    Blimey can you imagine what that'd be like!! I guess if you turned up at No.13 (Like No 21 here!!) bearing a bottle of the good stuff you'd be welcomed with open arms- and if you enough spare coin for a trip to the offie when that ran out you'd be asked to move in!!!! (P'raps that's what Joe did!!)

Suz xx
                    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Or......... having got out of mi time machine and checked my digicam .....decide..........Nah what's the point of posting that really good one of the knees up we had in Dutfield's Yard with those really lovely girlies-nobody'd believe me!
                      Last edited by Suzi; 10-28-2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Or...

On checking back through the camera pics...think WTF!!!!!! somebody's written CASEBOOK all over that really good one of the knees up in Dutfield's Yard!!!...must be a time slip fault.................

Comment

If I could go back in time to the Autumn of Terror I would hide in the wood shed in the back yard in Hanbury Street and pop out and say "You've missed half the bladder you clod!" That would embarass him.

Comment

Working...
                          X