No announcement yet.

No Jewish victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To tell the truth, I don't even like the word 'actress' and prefer all thespians be called actors... or bald-faced liars.

Cheers,

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
      David,

I'm talking about freelance prostitutes as well. This is one reason that I believe it was a Jew who did it. I think killing his own may have been difficult. Also, this seems to have been a late 19th century thing, this Jewish control of many areas of prostitution, all over the world. Perhaps, the killer could kill older prostitutes without fear of killing one of his own. There's someone on this site, Martin Fido, who I believe has done a lot of research into this aspect of the LVP.

Cheers,

Mike

I refer you to my very recent post on the thread entitled A photograph of Joseph Lawende in 1899.

I refer there to about 200 (when you include accomplices) serial killers in England, Germany, Russia and Poland.

Not a single one of them was Jewish or had Jewish ancestry.

Six of the English killers and eight of the German killers killed prostitutes.

None of the victims was Jewish.

Evidently, for gentile murderers to kill their own was not difficult.

I suggest that your idea that it would have been difficult for a Jewish serial killer to have killed Jewish prostitutes is invalid.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED CASE OF A POLISH JEWISH SERIAL MURDERER.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH SERIAL MURDERER IN ENGLAND.

THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON HAVING MURDERED PROSTITUTES IN ANY COUNTRY.

THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON MUTILATING A WOMAN.

THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH MURDERER TAKING A BODY PART FROM A VICTIM AS A TROPHY.

Where does that leave your theory?

​​

Comment

PI 1, don't expect a reply when the post that has been quoted is 14 years old and its author has been inactive for 5 years.
        Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
          PI 1, don't expect a reply when the post that has been quoted is 14 years old and its author has been inactive for 5 years.

I didn't know that he had been inactive for five years.

I think he would have been unable to find a satisfactory response, anyway, even if he had remained active.

I didn't post my comments just for his benefit, either.

Comment

>>THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED CASE OF A POLISH JEWISH SERIAL MURDERER.<<

Tillie Klimek

>>THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON HAVING MURDERED PROSTITUTES IN ANY COUNTRY.<<​

Joel Rifkin
            Robert Shulman
            Bogdan Arnold

>>THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON MUTILATING A WOMAN.<<​

Joel Rifkin
            Robert Shulman
            Bogdan Arnold​​
            dustymiller
            aka drstrange

Comment

David Berkowitz springs to mind.

I can kind of see PI1's point though, finding a Jewish killer of prostitutes is surprisingly tricky. Israel has a low record of serial killing and the most prominent one wasn't actually Jewish. Interestingly, there was a serial killer who was mentally ill and incarcerated before he could stand trial, but his victims were religiously motivated.

Tillie Klimek falls into the 'Black Widow' type of killer, the other three Dusty mentions I can't find a great deal of information on, particularly regarding if they were raised practising Judaism or were Jewish by heritage more than faith.

Something to ponder at any rate.
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
                >>THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED CASE OF A POLISH JEWISH SERIAL MURDERER.<<

Tillie Klimek

>>THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON HAVING MURDERED PROSTITUTES IN ANY COUNTRY.<<​

Joel Rifkin
                Robert Shulman
                Bogdan Arnold

>>THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON MUTILATING A WOMAN.<<​

Joel Rifkin
                Robert Shulman
                Bogdan Arnold​​

Tillie Klimek was not Jewish.

Joel Rifkin was adopted by a Jewish couple but was born to non-Jewish parents.

There is nothing in Robert Shulman's Wikipedia entry about his being Jewish and I have not been able to find confirmation anywhere else online, but you could be right.

Bogdan Arnold was not Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                  David Berkowitz springs to mind.

I can kind of see PI1's point though, finding a Jewish killer of prostitutes is surprisingly tricky. Israel has a low record of serial killing and the most prominent one wasn't actually Jewish. Interestingly, there was a serial killer who was mentally ill and incarcerated before he could stand trial, but his victims were religiously motivated.

Tillie Klimek falls into the 'Black Widow' type of killer, the other three Dusty mentions I can't find a great deal of information on, particularly regarding if they were raised practising Judaism or were Jewish by heritage more than faith.

Something to ponder at any rate.

I was aware that Berkowitz shot his victims.

I hadn't been aware until a few minutes ago that he used a knife on his early victims.

I don't know whether he mutilated any of them.

His Wikipedia entry does not mention mutilation.

He was born Richard David Falco to an Italian non-Jewish father.

Of the four Israeli serial killers, two were definitely non-Jews and I have my doubts about a third.

Tillie Klimek was not Jewish.

I could not find an entry online for any murderer by the name of Dusty Miller.

I didn't realise it is the poster's name.

Comment

No one had ever run a sub 4 minute mile until Roger Bannister did it in 1954.

No one had ever successfully climbed Mt. Everest until Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay did it in 1953.

No one had ever hit 60 home runs in a single season until Babe Ruth did it in the 1927 season.

So hadn't been done previously does not necessarily mean it could not happen.

Also, could it have happened and not been recorded? No way of knowing.

c.d.

Comment

I posed a similar question some years ago on here.

I wondered if it was coincidental or odd that all the victims or least the C5 all had British sounding names when you consider the huge amount of immigrants with european names in the east end at the time....and were they singled out ?

Comment

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
                        I posed a similar question some years ago on here.

I wondered if it was coincidental or odd that all the victims or least the C5 all had British sounding names when you consider the huge amount of immigrants with european names in the east end at the time....and were they singled out ?

What makes you think that people with British-sounding names were singled out?

Stride was Swedish.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

Stride was Swedish.
                          I only wondered if they were singled out, or was it just coincidental that all the victims were assumed to be British to the murderer.
                          I know Stride was Swedish, but the Murderer wouldn't necessarily know that.
                          I also had questioned if prostitution was mainly carried out by poor Briish women at that time, hence the more chances of the victims being from this country.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

Stride was Swedish.
                            Yes but Liz Stride isn’t a Swedish name.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Yes but Liz Stride isn’t a Swedish name.

You mean the murderer thought that a woman with a Swedish accent was British?

Comment

I’m no expert on serial killers so I’ll leave it to others to discus these but I found this list of Jewish serial killers online.

Louis Fine, active 1914-32. Married heiresses and killed them; at
                                least six victims

George Sack, 1923-25, 32-54. Murdered for life-assurance; five known
                                victims.

Alfred Leonard Cline, 1931-32, 43-45. Claimed at least nine victims: 1
                                Christian clergyman, 8 women.

Louis Neu, 1933-35. Just two known victims, both male; he is likely to
                                have killed more.

Ralph Jerome Selz, 1930s. Was a con-man suspected of five murders.

Murder Inc., The Purple Gang, etc. The hitmen of the Jewish underworld
                                are not normally included in lists of serial killers. They should be.
                                Most are psychopaths who enjoy killing and torture. Benjamin ‘Bugsy’
                                Siegel’s famous quote “We only kill each other” was very far from the
                                truth.

Edward Simon Wein, 1955-56, 1975. Began as a serial rapist marking
                                Passover and New Moons; released from prison, he started killing.

Harvey Murray Glatman, 1957-58. Three known victims; he twice marked
                                the Fast of Av.

Robert Zarinsky, 1958-74. Tried a ‘Nazi’ act, even desecrated a Jewish
                                cemetery; Jewish sources say momma was a gentile; seven known victims:
                                1 cop, 6 teenage girls; the dates reveal his true loyalty.

James Koedatich, 1960-82. Killed at least four young girls and then a
                                fellow prisoner.

Ralph Nuss, 1966. Three known victims.

Gloria Tannenbaum, 1969. Shot a professor of Russian history and
                                poisoned two other people.

Milton Niport, ?-1970. “Jewish taxi-driver”, confessed to six murders.

Bertram Greenberg, ?-1971. Killed at least three, including a
                                13-year-old girl.

Joseph Kallinger, 1974-75. At least three victims; Schreiber’s ‘The
                                Shoemaker’ pretends he was raised by German Catholics, but he followed
                                the Jewish calendar and even dug a mikvah in his cellar.

David Berkowitz, ‘the Son of Sam’, 1976-77. Genetically 100% Jewish,
                                not just raised by Jews.

William Rothstein, 1977-2003. Linked to at least four suspicious
                                deaths.

Joseph Fischer, 1978-83. Shared Berkowitz’ fondness for 11ths and
                                29ths of the Jewish months; also marked a sabbath coinciding with 22nd
                                Iyyar, same as the first Sabbath observed during the Exodus.

Brian Kevin Rosenfeld, 1982-90. Murderous nurse; he pled guilty on
                                three specimen charges of murder, but is suspected of at least
                                twenty-three.

Robert Durst,1982-2001. Heir to a billion dollar property empire, but
                                also a serial-killer with three known victims.

Steven Oken, 1986-87. Tortured, raped and murdered at least three
                                women.

Nathan Trupp, 1988. Killed a total of five people in two separate
                                incidents.

Charles Mark Cohen, 1988-89. His nomadic lifestyle means his total of
                                five victims could easily be an underestimate.

Jeffrey Feltner, 1988-89. Dying of AIDs, dispatched eight or more
                                Florida nursing-home patients.

Joel Rifkin,1989-93. New York State’s most prolific serial-killer with
                                more than twenty prostitute victims.

Philip Carl Jablonski, 1991. At least five female victims.

Edward Isadore Savitz, 1991-92. Homosexual who deliberately spread
                                AIDs virus among gentile boys.

Robert Shulman, 1991-96. Confessed to five prostitute murders; his
                                brother helped dispose of at least one body.

Eyal Shachar, 2002-2004. A doctor engaged in life-insurance swindles;
                                at least two female victims​
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                                X