No Jewish victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

You mean the murderer thought that a woman with a Swedish accent was British?
    Hi P.I.

I recall that it was stated at the time that Stride spoke English without a trace of a Swedish accent.

How true that is, I can't say, but it is recorded somewhere in the contemporary reports.

Comment

You mean the murderer thought that a woman with a Swedish accent was British?
      How much of an accent did she have after 22 years in London? Also, people weren’t as familiar with individual accents as we are today. I’ve read mention in numerous books of someone saying that they thought that a person was ‘foreign’ from their accent when in actual fact they just came from a different part of the country.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        I’m no expert on serial killers so I’ll leave it to others to discus these but I found this list of Jewish serial killers online.

I believe your list of alleged Jewish serial killers is a shortened form of that appearing at:

https://rec.music.beatles.narkive.co...serial-killers

You omitted the first name on that list:

Jack The Ripper

Did it not occur to you that the author of that list might be prejudiced against Jews?

As you may have noticed, another member posted the names of four alleged Jewish serial killers, and as I pointed out, most of the
        them were not Jewish.

I refer to # 37 in this thread.

Tillie Klimek and Bogdan Arnold were not Jewish and Joel Rifkin was born to gentile parents.
        Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 11-27-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
          >>THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED CASE OF A POLISH JEWISH SERIAL MURDERER.<<

Tillie Klimek

>>THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON HAVING MURDERED PROSTITUTES IN ANY COUNTRY.<<​

Joel Rifkin
          Robert Shulman
          Bogdan Arnold

>>THERE IS NO RECORDED CASE OF A JEWISH PERSON MUTILATING A WOMAN.<<​

Joel Rifkin
          Robert Shulman
          Bogdan Arnold​​
          amd of course son of sam david berkowitz

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

amd of course son of sam david berkowitz

Your use of the word 'and' suggests you believe that Rifkin, Arnold and Klimek were all of Jewish ancestry.

Do you really believe that?

Comment

I believe your list of alleged Jewish serial killers is a shortened form of that appearing at:

Jack The Ripper

Did it not occur to you that the author of that list might be prejudiced against Jews?

As you may have noticed, another member posted the names of four alleged Jewish serial killers, and as I pointed out, most of the
              them were not Jewish.

Tillie Klimek and Bogdan Arnold were not Jewish and Joel Rifkin was born to gentile parents.
              I didn’t omit Jack the Ripper because he wasn’t on the list that I saw. I simply cut and pasted the whole list.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I’m no expert on serial killers so I’ll leave it to others to discus these but I found this list of Jewish serial killers online.

Jack The Ripper

them were not Jewish.

I have had a look at the list you cited and more than one-third of those named were definitely not Jewish - and that's apart from Jack The Ripper.

You omitted from the list Harold Shipman, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Albert DeSalvo.

Did their inclusion not ring alarm bells?

The following murderers included in the list you cited were certainly not of Jewish ancestry:

Joel Rifkin
                Harold Shipman
                Rodney Alcala
                John Wayne Gacy
                Albert DeSalvo
                Jeffrey Dahmer
                Peter Kudzinowski
                Tillie Klimek
                Henry Lee Lucas
                Charles Schmid
                Efren Saldivar
                Randall Woodfield
                James Koedatich
                Joseph Fischer
                Philip Carl Jablonski
                Norman Parker
                Andrei Chikatilo

Didn't that bother you?

P.S. I have just seen your reply to my earlier post that implies you were quoting from a different list.

Would you please provide the link?
                Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 11-27-2022, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Jack The Ripper

them were not Jewish.

I have had a look at the list you cited and more than one-third of those named were definitely not Jewish - and that's apart from Jack The Ripper.

You omitted from the list Harold Shipman, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Albert DeSalvo.

Did their inclusion not ring alarm bells?

The following murderers included in the list you cited were certainly not of Jewish ancestry:

Joel Rifkin
                  Harold Shipman
                  Rodney Alcala
                  John Wayne Gacy
                  Albert DeSalvo
                  Jeffrey Dahmer
                  Peter Kudzinowski
                  Tillie Klimek
                  Henry Lee Lucas
                  Charles Schmid
                  Efren Saldivar
                  Randall Woodfield
                  James Koedatich
                  Joseph Fischer
                  Philip Carl Jablonski
                  Norman Parker
                  Andrei Chikatilo

Didn't that bother you?

P.S. I have just seen your reply to my earlier post that implies you were quoting from a different list.

Would you please provide the link?
                  It doesn’t ‘imply’ anything PI. I was stating a fact. Here’s the link. None of the above names are on it.

The relevant post was by Susan Cohen.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

It doesn’t ‘imply’ anything PI. I was stating a fact. Here’s the link. None of the above names are on it.

The relevant post was by Susan Cohen.

I was about to add to my previous post that I found the same list as yours at

The following people are not Jewish, although some think they are: Ringo Starr Charles Bronson Yul Brynner John Goodman Rupert Murdoch (has had many in his company though) Joseph Stalin (his advisors were Jewish though) Tim Roth Alexander Kerensky George Steinbrenner Ed Sullivan (his wife was...

Comment

How much of an accent did she have after 22 years in London? Also, people weren’t as familiar with individual accents as we are today. I’ve read mention in numerous books of someone saying that they thought that a person was ‘foreign’ from their accent when in actual fact they just came from a different part of the country.

I can think of two Swedish women I knew who had lived in London for at least that long and both had recognisably-Swedish accents.

Comment

I was about to add to my previous post that I found the same list as yours at

The following people are not Jewish, although some think they are: Ringo Starr Charles Bronson Yul Brynner John Goodman Rupert Murdoch (has had many in his company though) Joseph Stalin (his advisors were Jewish though) Tim Roth Alexander Kerensky George Steinbrenner Ed Sullivan (his wife was...

Certainly an anti-Semitic forum.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I can think of two Swedish women I knew who had lived in London for at least that long and both had recognisably-Swedish accents.
                          I don’t doubt it but not everyone is the same.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                          X