• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman
    replied
    Originally posted by caz View Post
    Cross and Paul?
    Why not just fling a rippernade into the thread yeah Caz!

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied
    Originally posted by Batman View Post
    There is sometimes evidence of maybe not just one but two people being involved in these murders. Two soldiers with Tabram. Two men were seen by Schwartz. I am sure others here can fit in more times two people seem to crop up.
    Cross and Paul?

Leave a comment:

• Batman
    replied
    There are pros and cons for this model, but it should be discussed.

First of all, there are people who don't think the C5 are the same hand and may even claim there are five murderers. Personally, I think such ideas preposterous for various reasons, but mostly because serial lust murders exist like JtR and it's one person, not many.

Now your model has a lookout. That's different. It still has one hand being JtR and someone watching out.

There is sometimes evidence of maybe not just one but two people being involved in these murders. Two soldiers with Tabram. Two men were seen by Schwartz. I am sure others here can fit in more times two people seem to crop up.

However, there is more evidence for one single person with the victims according to witnesses.

The question is if a lookout is absolutely necessary. I think a lookout is not absolutely necessary if JtR knew something about police beats and through experimentation understood his crime constraints.

Leave a comment:

• albie
    started a topic Ripper was several people...

Ripper was several people...

Acting as one.

We know this from the death of Stride. One man doing the deed the other watching out for people seeing them. Isn't it odd that this murder was the most tricky being so close to a club where people were coming and going. And it just so happens that the ripper had an accomplice that night(and maybe every night)

This was not one lunatic. It was a group of people doing this for a purpose other than simply killing women.
Working...
X