Time Of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Just looking at "richardh"s 'photo enhancement of Eddowes.

It appears that only her right artery was severed.
    Like I said elsewhere, whether her right artery was severed or not, it has no bearing at all on time of death. You could have picked a more suitable thread, or started one if necessary.
    Last edited by Sam Flynn; 10-11-2019, 04:45 PM.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

The 'photo is not reversed.

Given the sketcher's profession,the colon would be thereabouts.It certainly ain't 24".
      It's position is well defined and pro rata to her body. Pretty happy with 15".

All the best.
      That sketch should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.
      Bulls eye lanterns weren't that good ,very directional.
      And the four layers of clothing from the itinerary certainly don't show on the sketch....
      In fact it bears little resemblance to Brown's description with the top of the shirt ripped open according to Brown
      You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• In fact Brown wrote at the bottom of the sketch if I remember, that it was a sketch of a sketch.....
        Some of it will be artistic licence I'm sure
        You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
          Like I said elsewhere, whether her right artery was severed or not, it has no bearing at all on time of death. You could have picked a more suitable thread, or started one if necessary.
          Given that severance of the arteries was given as the cause of death and,like Stride,the evidence points to Eddowes being strangled to death,this is the most appropriate thread.

Given the uncanny timing,there is an excellent chance she was strangled behind the fence and carried into Mitre Square before her throat was cut.

Kindly engage in intelligent debate.
          We have enough problems with people following others around the board nitpicking without adding anything.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Kindly engage in intelligent debate.
            We have enough problems with people following others around the board nitpicking without adding anything.

Cant resist having a dig at every opportunity can you? You’re very selective too. Ignoring the weird comments, mockery and insults that I’ve had from two posters over the last year or so. So much so that others have likened it to Trollish behaviour and yet you defend them no matter what simply because it’s me. So it goes: they comment/insult/post nonsense - I respond - I take the blame. I pretty much knew that that was how it went.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Severing both major arteries in the throat would impact the specific time of death, the victim wouldn't have enough blood to pump through her heart very quickly. Liz Stride bled out...she lay there, perhaps in shock, and bled out to unconsciousness then oblivion. Polly was killed as quickly as her killer knew how, so was Annie, there would be no rescue and a quick death based on those cuts. Why so severe? Because he wanted to cut after that. A squirming victim isn't practical, an unconscious one will do. Liz Stride had her scarf grabbed, twisted, and it was in that position when the knife went across her throat. She had one cut across, severing one artery, and was dropped to the ground. She was choked to get control of her, not to subdue her. Maybe to pull her off balance, hold her up by the scarf, cut and drop. 2 seconds, like the investigative physician said. There is nothing in the physical evidence to suggest her killer had further intentions, yet, we have him killing her in what is stated to be an empty passageway, he is right at the gates for a quick dash if needed, and he may had killed her as early as 12:46. 14 minutes before Louis says he arrives. No one else claimed to be in that yard from 12:46 until 1....oh yes, there were those 3 club witnesses and 1 outside witness that stated they were in the passage by the dead woman at approx. 12:45.
              Michael Richards

Comment

• Victim playing - Wikipedia

Comment

Its in black and white in post #318. Don’t make accusations then hide behind Wiki quotes. Everything that I’ve said about what certain posters have said and done has been backed up with facts. You’ve simply allowed personal prejudice to lead you into repeated error. Try not to.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Look How Hard I've Tried | From Games People Play by Eric Berne

Comment

• Another pathetic response from Captain Wikipedia.

If you tried discussing the case like an intelligent adult instead of obsessing over me then we might get somewhere. I’ll leave you in your safe space with Fishy.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Another pathetic response from Captain Wikipedia.

If you tried discussing the case like an intelligent adult instead of obsessing over me then we might get somewhere. I’ll leave you in your safe space with Fishy.
                        Herlock, your getting too frustrated by posters who want to link all the 12 or 13 Unsolved murders under 1 man..something which is beyond reasonable and which is provably incorrect already by the physical evidence alone, and someone who believes that some vendetta happened against all five women with the HRH physician at its core. Hardly the stuff to get up in arms about. How they argue the point is indeed overly emphatic and borderline rude, but when the arguments are for very unlikely premises like I describe, let them have their beliefs.

If those are the approaches to solving anything about any of these crimes by said folks, then leave them to their imaginations and move on. The only thing they will discover is a lack of support.
                        Michael Richards

Comment

• Two important phrases come to mind.
                          1) Never wrestle with a pig as you both get dirty and only the pig likes it. (entirely intended as a metaphorical description and not as a simile)
                          2) Useful discussion can only be had with the unconvinced, not the unconvincable.

- Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Herlock, your getting too frustrated by posters who want to link all the 12 or 13 Unsolved murders under 1 man..something which is beyond reasonable and which is provably incorrect already by the physical evidence alone, and someone who believes that some vendetta happened against all five women with the HRH physician at its core. Hardly the stuff to get up in arms about. How they argue the point is indeed overly emphatic and borderline rude, but when the arguments are for very unlikely premises like I describe, let them have their beliefs.

If those are the approaches to solving anything about any of these crimes by said folks, then leave them to their imaginations and move on. The only thing they will discover is a lack of support.
                            Fair point Michael
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
                              Two important phrases come to mind.
                              1) Never wrestle with a pig as you both get dirty and only the pig likes it. (entirely intended as a metaphorical description and not as a simile)
                              2) Useful discussion can only be had with the unconvinced, not the unconvincable.

- Jeff
                              Good quotes Jeff. I’ll try harder not to get sucked into the madness.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Good quotes Jeff. I’ll try harder not to get sucked into the madness.
                                So you should you help create it .
                                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                                X