Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amber bars are Reputation

https://forum.casebook.org/help#acco...unt_reputation

If you haven't noticed, try hovvering the mouse over the bars. Some text in a bubble will appear.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 07-27-2019, 12:29 PM.
    These are not clues, Fred.
    It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
    They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
    And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
    We will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hi Martyn,

its a Correctometer. If you have a full set of Amber bars it means that you are incapable of being wrong.

Hold on, what’s this pm from Admin....

Dear Herlock, there appears to have been a mistake....
      "Herlock, we have a problem!"

Comment

The amber bars reflect everything that is wrong with society. Hey look at me, I have amber bars. I have more amber bars than you do. It is just sad that we allow others to define our self worth and that we let others define our goals and the path we should be pursuing. Another brass ring we have to reach for on the merry-go-round of life.

I should add that if at some point I actually get an amber bar next to my name that my views might change.

c.d.

Comment

"You can build your reputation on the site by posting informative and constructive content."

Oh well, that's me out of the race then!

Martyn

Comment

Michael, you have so many gold plates under your name, they're going to make you an honorary Mormon.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Michael, you have so many gold plates under your name, they're going to make you an honorary Mormon.
              Strangely enough Robert I’ve very recently been called something very similar to Mormon on a thread.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                The amber bars reflect everything that is wrong with society. Hey look at me, I have amber bars. I have more amber bars than you do. It is just sad that we allow others to define our self worth and that we let others define our goals and the path we should be pursuing. Another brass ring we have to reach for on the merry-go-round of life.

I should add that if at some point I actually get an amber bar next to my name that my views might change.

c.d.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Strangely enough Robert I’ve very recently been called something very similar to Mormon on a thread.
                  Dyslexia Rules,KO.
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                  X