Amber bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    How does one start a new topic post instead of replying to one . like AMBER BARS . THANKS
    Go to home then the forum you want to start it in, then click Start new thread
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
      How does one start a new topic post instead of replying to one . like AMBER BARS . THANKS
      Go to the area that you want to post in. For example - Suspects. Click on the specific suspect and near the top you will see a tab marked - + New Topic. Click on it and you’re in.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Do I win a prize now that I have a full set of amber bars?
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

What does that even mean?
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              What does that even mean?
              I appear to be the first poster to have a full set of bars. You were catching me up Wick but I pipped you at the post.

It either means that I'm the foremost expert on Jack the Ripper whose posts are loved and admired by all

or

absolutely nothing.

(ok......I guess it’s the latter)
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I gave Herlock a new "like" to see if his amber bars change color (or colour for some of you)-- we only learn new things via experimentation!

Pat D.
                Last edited by Pcdunn; 07-12-2019, 06:46 PM. Reason: No signature
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                  I gave Herlock a new "like" to see if his amber bars change color (or colour for some of you)-- we only learn new things via experimentation!

Pat D.
                  Maybe I’ll get a second row of spaces for more bars Pat?
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Michael, it's my understanding that your gold bars will be melted down and turned into models of the Eiffel Tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                      Michael, it's my understanding that your gold bars will be melted down and turned into models of the Eiffel Tower.
                      So it was all worth while getting my mum to join the Forum to like my posts then Robert?

Does Wick get a second prize?
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Yes, he gets to play the piano for Mrs Lopsided.

Comment

Ok. So how do you get those damn bars? It can't be for brilliant posts because I don't have any.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                            Ok. So how do you get those damn bars? It can't be for brilliant posts because I don't have any.

c.d.
                            Are you saying that all of my posts aren’t brilliant c.d.

Ive just liked your last post by the way. I don’t think you get a bar for each like though. To be honest I’m clueless about how it’s worked out.

I could certainly provide a list of posters that would never give me a like though
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

Pat D.
                              Oddly enough, so did I...nothing seemed to change immediately, but perhaps it works a little more slowly...
                              Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                                Yes, he gets to play the piano for Mrs Lopsided.
                                Can Wick play Boccherini then? OK that makes him the pianist...bags me to play the railway signalman!

Comment

Working...
                                X