• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

I stand corrected.
    ......said the man in the orthopaedic shoes

Comment

• Pierre Bellemare forwarded a spurious JtR book here:

Link

Prefaced by French writer and veteran television producer Pierre BELLEMARE, this book unveils a fascinating theory, until then never explored, which delivers the only possible answers about the man behind the mask of the Ripper.
      Pierre Bellemare... Could it.... ? Nah! surely not.

This could turn into an 'Uncovering Pierre' investigation.... 'I think I've found him'.
      Last edited by richardh; 09-26-2016, 04:35 AM.
      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
      ---------------------------------------------------
      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
      ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
        ......said the man in the orthopaedic shoes
        Punsters, gotta love them!
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by richardh View Post
          Pierre Bellemare forwarded a spurious JtR book here:

Link
          I'd avoid it even without the advice in the comments, if only for the spelling of "forty" as "fourty" on the cover's subtitle.
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

• You shouldn't avoid just because it has fourlty spelling!

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
              You shouldn't avoid just because it has fourlty spelling!
              Maybe Basil Fawlty was the proof-reader.
              (We'd better adjourn to Pub Talk for punning...)
              ---------------
              ---------------

Comment

• Don't tell em 'ere about Bellamere, Pike.

Comment

• My name is Philippe R.Welte. I am the author of the book Jack l' Eventreur Le Secret de Mary Jane K./Jack The Ripper The Secret of Mary Jane K. (released in France in October 2006). In July 2006, I filmed a ghost in Mitre Square - Catharine Eddowes' crime scene - during an interview for a promoti...

Comment

• Bad news

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    Hi,

And the questions were:

Interesting discussions is interesting. But I am not finished with this source. I have contacted a person who will help me look at the source, since I am not within the field of medicine and can not entirely understand the source and the consequences of this brain problem. I am surprised by this finding and need to look into it to understand how it affected, or could have affected, someone suffering from such a problem.

Discussing different types of archives is also interesting but I am not ready to discuss the archives I am researching at this moment. I am sorry for that. Thank you for asking anyway, I appreciate it.

Best wishes, Pierre
                    As someone might remember I have made contact with an expert concerning the medical diagnosis in one of the sources I am researching. I was hoping that the medical problem found in this source would help me to refute my hypothesis about the ID of the killer. If I could have done so I would have been able to drop this case.

But today I have recieved bad news. The diagnosis in this particular source is not the type of brain problem discussed in this thread and it is not connected to a mental problem at all.

This means that I can not yet refute the hypothesis concerning the ID of the killer. So I have to continue with the case.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                      As someone might remember I have made contact with an expert concerning the medical diagnosis in one of the sources I am researching. I was hoping that the medical problem found in this source would help me to refute my hypothesis about the ID of the killer. If I could have done so I would have been able to drop this case.

But today I have recieved bad news. The diagnosis in this particular source is not the type of brain problem discussed in this thread and it is not connected to a mental problem at all.

This means that I can not yet refute the hypothesis concerning the ID of the killer. So I have to continue with the case.

Regards, Pierre
                      Hi Pierre,

I think you'll find this is even worse news to the vast majority of posters on this board!

Here's my advice: if you're sincere about this case, and I'm not at all sure you are, please abandon your "research", such that it is, as this will at least save you the embarrassment of further eroding your reputation-assuming, of course, you had any reputation in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                        Hi Pierre,

I think you'll find this is even worse news to the vast majority of posters on this board!

Here's my advice: if you're sincere about this case, and I'm not at all sure you are, please abandon your "research", such that it is, as this will at least save you the embarrassment of further eroding your reputation-assuming, of course, you had any reputation in the first place.
                        Thanks John. But I am not at all worried about "embarrassment" or "reputation". I do not have any problem with such things. I just want things to be right.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Well how funny. Look what I said in #2 in this thread after you claimed to have made "a major breakthrough":

"Hi Pierre,

Without also mentioning any specific person, I would like to tell you that I very much doubt it.

"I'm thinking major misunderstanding rather than breakthrough."

And it turns out that the whole thing involved you misunderstanding what you had found.

Am I a prophet or what?

Comment

• Hi David

"Am I a prophet or what?"

Oh boy, you really do have delusions of adequacy.

Regards,

Simon
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                              "Am I a prophet or what?"

Oh boy, you really do have delusions of adequacy.
                              Not at all Simon. I simply predicted in the second post in this thread that Pierre had misunderstood whatever document he thought he had found and it turns out I was right.

Comment

Thanks John. But I am not at all worried about "embarrassment" or "reputation". I do not have any problem with such things. I just want things to be right.

Regards, Pierre
                                Pierre,

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but who's your medical expert and was the nature of his opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X