I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
    Really? That's interesting because I distinctly recall you telling us that if you revealed the identity of your suspect then evidence might be destroyed.

In fact, I can cite the exact post. It was #771 in this thread. You said:

"The reasons I can´t reveal my theory before my work is finished are two: it might destroy evidence - and there is the ethical aspect of accusing innocent people."

When I asked you how this evidence would be destroyed, you said in #790:

"I wish I could tell you where this evidence is being held but I can´t."

Yet when Amanda says that "the data is out of their control" you tell us that this is a problem you "don't have".

There is a contradiction here isn't there? Either the data is in your control, and being held by you, so that there is no risk of destruction or it is out of your control and risks being destroyed.

Are you lying to us Pierre?
    Repeating this because I think it does require a response.

Comment

• I think I have found him.

Yes! I have found David!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        Yes! I have found David!
        Is this the breakdown that has long been on the cards?

Comment

Really? That's interesting because I distinctly recall you telling us that if you revealed the identity of your suspect then evidence might be destroyed.

In fact, I can cite the exact post. It was #771 in this thread. You said:

"The reasons I can´t reveal my theory before my work is finished are two: it might destroy evidence - and there is the ethical aspect of accusing innocent people."

When I asked you how this evidence would be destroyed, you said in #790:

"I wish I could tell you where this evidence is being held but I can´t."

Yet when Amanda says that "the data is out of their control" you tell us that this is a problem you "don't have".

There is a contradiction here isn't there? Either the data is in your control, and being held by you, so that there is no risk of destruction or it is out of your control and risks being destroyed.

Are you lying to us Pierre?
          Is your sudden string of posts to me and/or about me, Pierre, caused by the above?

Comment

Is your sudden string of posts to me and/or about me, Pierre, caused by the above?
            But that's because Pierre is "Full of it".
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
              BULL$H!T
              That's the one.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• oh Dear Pierre, We Thee Implore
                To Bugger Off And Bore No More.
                But If That Effort Be Too Great,
                Just Bugger Off At Any Rate.

G
                We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham View Post
                  oh Dear Pierre, We Thee Implore

G
                  Where's the like button?
                  G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham View Post
                    oh Dear Pierre, We Thee Implore

G
                    Thanks! I've been missing the fun this thread once was.

Comment

• Dear Pierre.

I may have missed this but have been told you have a confession by the killer?

Now I don't always believe everything I am told here, is it true?

If not that’s end of the question.

If it is, can you say the type it is, without mentioning any details of course.

By that I mean is it a letter, diary, 3rd party document detailing a confession, that sort of thing.

regards

Elamarna

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                        Dear Pierre.

I may have missed this but have been told you have a confession by the killer?

Now I don't always believe everything I am told here, is it true?

If not that’s end of the question.

If it is, can you say the type it is, without mentioning any details of course.

By that I mean is it a letter, diary, 3rd party document detailing a confession, that sort of thing.

regards

Elamarna
                        Hi,

Yes, there is a confession. I can´t tell you what type it is yet. Sorry about that.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Why not Pierre.?

It's a general question the answer to which gives nothing away.

This is why people get upset. You always ask the rest of us questions. Which are generally answered in detail.

When ever you are asked a general question which does not disclose your suspect or actual source you refused to answer. Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                            Why not Pierre? ...Why is that?
                            Why? Answer:

Comment

• wow! I think I can taste my dinner again.

Comment

• Scratching blisters

Reading Pierre's drivels has something to do with scratching a blister: you know it sucks but insist however...
                                His man Bowyer
                                (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

Working...
                                X