Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack the Ripper

[ATTACH]13362[/ATTACH]
    Asante Mungu leo ni Ijumaa.
    Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

So the police managed to cover up there being dead dogs strewn about the scene, despite regular old civilians having first crack at viewing the scene, and yet now, somehow the truth is out? How precisely is this nugget of information unearthed? I can't believe you all missed it all these years! Shame on you Ripperologists. Decades of research, years investigating and no one realized there was more than just women being murdered, he was also offing puppies. Which really is terrible. And he managed to get away with it, but he also managed to drag some dead poodles through the streets to "decorate" the murder scene!

Okay.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
        Even better. My love of Audrey Hepburn slips out even on serial killer message boards.
        One of the best suspense movies of all time was Wait Until Dark, starring Hepburn as a recently blinded woman and Alan Arkin as the proposed killer who was stalking her.

Saw this movie when I was a kid. It was a white nuckler... what an actress... what a woman.
        Best Wishes,
        Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

And he managed to get away with it, but he also managed to drag some dead poodles through the streets to "decorate" the murder scene!
          No no no, Ally ! he offed them in situ....either he sneaked by calling 'Heel !'
          through the echoing streets, or he had them all on leads, or stuffed (wriggling) under his coat.

Mind you -it might have been one of these pooches that people were recently speculating could have carried Eddowes's used sanitary towel to Goulston Street...

Maybe they were in a conspiracy with the Police beagles ?

And if they weren't Poodles, but Irish Setters or Russian Borzois ? .....?...???
          Last edited by Rubyretro; 02-04-2012, 04:53 PM.
          http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Tiny Toulouse...

Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
            [ATTACH]13362[/ATTACH]
            I like your theory Captain Hook but at 5'1" Astro-Toulouse would have come up to MJK's shoulder. With Hutchinson's great attention to detail I think he would have mentioned that he was a runt.

He may have looked Eddowes right in the eye but would have looked up to the other gals. I think they would have kicked his arse knife or no knife.

I find your idea book worthy however, and feel you might garner a few shekels from it..............

Greg

Comment

Oh come on, Greg !

It couldn't be Astro-Toulouse -he didn't have only one leg, let alone Astro-Mutts....
              http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
                Sorry to hear that Shelley. I hope you change your mind when you get a chance to see all the solid evidence in the book. I realize it's a difficult premise to accept at this point, but the light of dawn will break, and the sunlight will fill the house, and the truth will be clearly seen.

Yes, I am serious about the case of Jack the Ripper. I put my life at risk for it.

Thanks for your comment.

Dale Larner
                Dale,

You have stated that you have ' Solid Evidence ' towards your Suspect ' Vincent Van Gogh ', based on what exactly? What you have promoted so far is comparisions of Hoaxed & Crank letters from the Victorian Period and what you see in paintings so far, and this is the best ' Eye - Catcher ' for so called solid evidence? I think not...

What is your motivation specifically for you being serious concerning the Jack The Ripper case? Also how exactly do you put your Life at risk for it ?

Regards
                Shelley
                Last edited by Shelley; 02-05-2012, 12:34 AM. Reason: asking a question

Comment

Originally posted by GregBaron View Post
                  I like your theory Captain Hook but at 5'1" Astro-Toulouse would have come up to MJK's shoulder.
                  Think Tom Cruise, Greg. Think Nicole Kidman.

But thanks for the sentiment anyway.

Hook
                  Asante Mungu leo ni Ijumaa.
                  Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Jambo,

Wewe ni mtu mbaya, rafiki yangu.

Regards,

Simon
                    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post
                      through the echoing streets, or he had them all on leads, or stuffed (wriggling) under his coat.
                      Yeah no. Considering the amount of grief my dogs give me just when I am trying to give them a bath, I really doubt he could have killed bunches of dogs in situ without there being some kind of ruckus. I mean, can you just picture his scene:

Jack the Ripper leads three (? multiple anyway) dogs into that tiny room, Mary wakes up, "WTFs with all the dogs", she thinks, then she's killed and the doggies are all nice and quiet and just sit there, without even a woof for Diddles to hear. I mean...really. Oh of course maybe he'd muzzled them all up and they just sat there nice and quiet.

Lordy. People and their imaginations are always so ....interesting.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

evil men

Hello Simon. Well, how about somewhat evil? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

Just giving this theory a moment of contemplation, does nobody else think that Vincent Van Gogh would have been spotted meandering around the streets of Whitechapel at odd hours of the night, possibly behaving suspiciously, talking to prostitutes and bespattered with blood?
                          The same goes for any famous person of the day.....

There was once a theory that Bram Stoker was JTR, but it was much discredited for that exact reason, being that Stoker wasn't exactly the kind of man who could blend in with a crowd.

And why travel backwards and forwards to London to kill? Surely there's plenty more reasonable locations which are much closer to Arles? There's no rhyme or reason to the theory or to Van Gogh's candidacy as a whole, it seems just another attempt to link a famous and well respected name with a series of horrid crimes.

Still, move over, Walter Sickert!

Cheers,
                          Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Went View Post
                            Just giving this theory a moment of contemplation, does nobody else think that Vincent Van Gogh would have been spotted meandering around the streets of Whitechapel at odd hours of the night, possibly behaving suspiciously, talking to prostitutes and bespattered with blood?
                            The same goes for any famous person of the day.....

Cheers,
                            Adam.
                            While this theory is fairly ridiculous it must be pointed out that Van Gogh was not particularly famous during his lifetime. His overwhelming fame is entirely posthumous. That being said, even if he were very famous for his work, it is not the kind of fame that would translate to being recognized by regular people in any ghetto on the planet such as Whitechapel. I mean, how many people would recognize a famous painter walking down the street today? Even now with celebrity saturation, painters aren't exactly "recognizable" to the average citizen.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                              Hi.
                              Outside my cottage sitting room window, there is a woodland about fifty yards away, when sitting on my sofa I can picture a face amongst the trees, and my wife can picture a horse and a jockey, which appears to be racing when the wind is up.
                              But alas..it is pure imagination, as it is in the picture revealing all, focused on by Dale as evidence of murder..
                              Fair play to him for producing another Ripper book, which has all the hallmarks of commercial success, but serious Ripper folk, such as us[ hopefully], will never entertain such a publication as credible.
                              The video complete with loud audio sound effects, is strictly for newcomers to the case, and for those who would love to have a celebrity as the killer, and for those who are taken in by their own imaginative views.
                              I rest my case ..ugh
                              Regards Richard.
                              Well said Richard, it is as plain as plain as can be i see...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post

Mind you -it might have been one of these pooches that people were recently speculating could have carried Eddowes's used sanitary towel to Goulston Street...

Maybe they were in a conspiracy with the Police beagles ?

And if they weren't Poodles, but Irish Setters or Russian Borzois ? .....?...???
                                Were the dogs placed in Mary's room as a kind of message to the world that the killer was- barking - ?

Comment

Working...
                                X