Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lynn,

OK. If you insist.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
      It was less encouragement and more that you are going to need some luck, Dale. Especially if you are telling us there were dead dogs found at the crime scene in Miller's Court!
      That would also make this another cover-up theory too then? Seeing as the police didn't mention the dead dogs at all?
      Maybe the bolster was a dead dog, LOL.

By the by, as Adam Wood mentioned, there's been people before having considered both Gauguin and Van Gogh as candidates for the Ripper, thus I'm not terribly surprised that there's a book coming now as an inescapable follow up.
      Best regards,
      Maria

Comment

False claim of ' Solid Evidence '

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
        I realize the difficulty in believing such a claim, but this is no joke. The day has arrived. The case has been solved, and has it ever!

Vincent van Gogh was not as he seems. He was a much darker character, and he was a murderer long before he created the Jack the Ripper persona to kill by.

Vincent was transferred to London in May of 1873 at the age of 20. It was believed he first lived in the Battersea area. He then moved to Brixton in August, and on Sept. 5, the pieces of a woman's body were found in the River Thames. It was believed the parts were thrown in at Battersea. Vincent had moved and then had murdered. Vincent van Gogh was both Jack the Ripper and what is known as the Torso Killer.

I made a discovery and matched up Van Gogh's letters and life to Jack's letters and deeds, and I wrote a book about it. It took 3 years to complete the research and another 2 years to write the book. I then finished it mysteriously and wonderfully on Nov. 9, 2011--the anniversery date of Mary Kelly's murder.

The discovery involved finding hidden images in a Van Gogh painting that relate to Mary Kelly and Jack the Ripper--difficult to believe, but very much true and astounding.

Title of the book: VINCENT ALIAS JACK
        Author: Dale Larner
        Estimated release date: July 2012.

The matches are remarkable and the evidence is solid. Watch the videos and see the hidden images in the painting at:
        http://www.vincentaliasjack.com

Enjoy the adventure.

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/dale.larner

Facebook Book Page: http://www.facebook.com/VincentaliasJack

My Website: http://www.dalelarner.com
        Mr Dale Larner,

Are you serious about the case of Jack the Ripper? Or are you just trying to cash in on a generalized book to grab public attention as an author?

You cannot possibly claim ' Solid Evidence ' it's not even classified as 'circumstantial evidence ' i believe it's called btw, by reading just about anything in paintings, which show nothing towards any evidence whatsoever of being a serial killer. Also, relating Vincent's letters to his brother Theo, with that of hoax letters supposedly from Jack the Ripper, is most certainly barking up the wrong tree concerning ' Evidence ' towards a serial killer. Many believe, as well as the Police in 1888 and some policemen of today that most, if not all, of the Ripper letter's are not from JTR, but from cranks and enterprising journalists of the time. I too could see, for myself, a so called Ripper letter, in which the handwriting was that of the Journalist ' Thomas Bulling '. You have not one shred of evidence to support this theory that Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper. Yet you claim you have! Indeed this is a false claim, i will not be regarding you as a respected author.

Comment

Originally posted by GregBaron View Post
          I just knew we'd find Blotchy someday....

Greg
          Carrotty mustache?

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
            Mr Dale Larner,

Are you serious about the case of Jack the Ripper? Or are you just trying to cash in on a generalized book to grab public attention as an author?

You cannot possibly claim ' Solid Evidence ' it's not even classified as 'circumstantial evidence ' i believe it's called btw, by reading just about anything in paintings, which show nothing towards any evidence whatsoever of being a serial killer. Also, relating Vincent's letters to his brother Theo, with that of hoax letters supposedly from Jack the Ripper, is most certainly barking up the wrong tree concerning ' Evidence ' towards a serial killer. Many believe, as well as the Police in 1888 and some policemen of today that most, if not all, of the Ripper letter's are not from JTR, but from cranks and enterprising journalists of the time. I too could see, for myself, a so called Ripper letter, in which the handwriting was that of the Journalist ' Thomas Bulling '. You have not one shred of evidence to support this theory that Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper. Yet you claim you have! Indeed this is a false claim, i will not be regarding you as a respected author.
            Sorry to hear that Shelley. I hope you change your mind when you get a chance to see all the solid evidence in the book. I realize it's a difficult premise to accept at this point, but the light of dawn will break, and the sunlight will fill the house, and the truth will be clearly seen.

Yes, I am serious about the case of Jack the Ripper. I put my life at risk for it.

Thanks for your comment.

Dale Larner

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
              It was less encouragement and more that you are going to need some luck, Dale. Especially if you are telling us there were dead dogs found at the crime scene in Miller's Court!
              That would also make this another cover-up theory too then? Seeing as the police didn't mention the dead dogs at all?
              I'll take what I can get. Thanks just the same, Debra.

Not a cover up, a new tactic--the Dr. Phillips tactic of withholding information from the press, and therefore keeping some of the control in the hands of the police and taking away some control from the murderer.

Vincent placed dead dogs at the scene and also other objects, such as doorknockers, and he chose to paint these hidden in his Irises painting.

The videos show a little more. See Part2 for a quick look at one of the dogs and Part3 for a quick look at one of the doorknockers.

http://vincentaliasjack.com/wordpress/?page_id=137

Thanks,
              Dale Larner

Comment

That bastard! Well, I for one won't be purchasing Van Gogh paintings any time soon!

In all seriousness, I actually believe that the author did do several years of extensive research. Unfortunate. This is the danger when one begins with a suspect premise. After awhile, if your suspect cannot be 100% definitively excluded from being the Ripper, then he must have done it! There is too much of an investment to think otherwise.

How much money can be made off of such books? I'm cash strapped, so I did a wikipedia search of the "19th century" to get some ideas for Ripper suspects that might sell. I was dismayed that most of the key figures of that era have already been identified as Jack the Ripper. Fortunately, a few shadowy characters remain. If given a proper advance from a major publishing house, I may start on "Jack Phallus: The Secret Life of Sigmund Freud" or "Huckleberry Friend: A Yankee in Miller's Court."

Fortunately, we have some peer-reviewed outlets for credible pursuits of this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                  "Huckleberry Friend: A Yankee in Miller's Court."
                  Huckleberry Fiend? ;-)
                  Best regards,
                  Maria

Comment

Hi all,

I thought Walter Sickert was the ripper case closed?

Or no, I forgot, it was Lewis Carroll.

But again, someone else stated emphatically it was Robert Louis Stevenson.

I proposed Edgar Allan Poe's Orangutan.

Seriously folks, has the ever been an artist worth his salt that also was a murderer and serial killer?

Serial killing is a full-time job, there's little time for being a genius on the side....

Greg

Off the top of my head the American serial killers Richard Ramirez (The Night Stalker) and John Wayne Gacy have sold or attempted to sell some of their artwork while imprisoned. But they are not quite at Van Gogh level.

Comment

Originally posted by mariab View Post
                      Huckleberry Fiend? ;-)
                      Even better. My love of Audrey Hepburn slips out even on serial killer message boards.

Comment

Seriously folks, has the ever been an artist worth his salt that also was a murderer and serial killer? Serial killing is a full-time job, there's little time for being a genius on the side.
                        Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                        Off the top of my head the American serial killers Richard Ramirez (The Night Stalker) and John Wayne Gacy have sold or attempted to sell some of their artwork while imprisoned.
                        Well, yeah. When imprisoned, they tend to take up a new hobby or religion (the latter in the hope it might help with the next appeal) or they attempt college courses long distance. No big surprise here.

Maybe I'm biased, but I cannot fathom that a real athlete or artist would ever require other outlets, in the extent of becoming a serial killer. A “criminal“ (like Jean Genet): sure. A serial killer: nope.
                        That's one of the reasons I don't adhere to Druitt as the Ripper.
                        Best regards,
                        Maria

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
                          I'll take what I can get. Thanks just the same, Debra.

Not a cover up, a new tactic--the Dr. Phillips tactic of withholding information from the press, and therefore keeping some of the control in the hands of the police and taking away some control from the murderer.

Vincent placed dead dogs at the scene and also other objects, such as doorknockers, and he chose to paint these hidden in his Irises painting.

The videos show a little more. See Part2 for a quick look at one of the dogs and Part3 for a quick look at one of the doorknockers.

http://vincentaliasjack.com/wordpress/?page_id=137

Thanks,
                          Dale Larner
                          Dead dogs and doorknockers? Are you sure they weren't bedknobs and broomsticks? That was a good Disney story.

I think that, if dead dogs had been found at the scene of Mary Kelly's murder, however hard the police tried to supress it, the rumours would have leaked out. The first person on the scene was McCarthy's errand boy. I feel sure he would have mentioned it, if not at the time, then in later years. I think the same could be said of some of the junior policement guarding the scene.

As for the doorknobs......

Comment

And one more thing..... why irises? Why not violets? Sorry Dale, you sound very genuine and you have responded to some pretty tough criticism with grace and patience, but I just cannot take your theory seriously.

Comment

Hi.
                              Outside my cottage sitting room window, there is a woodland about fifty yards away, when sitting on my sofa I can picture a face amongst the trees, and my wife can picture a horse and a jockey, which appears to be racing when the wind is up.
                              But alas..it is pure imagination, as it is in the picture revealing all, focused on by Dale as evidence of murder..
                              Fair play to him for producing another Ripper book, which has all the hallmarks of commercial success, but serious Ripper folk, such as us[ hopefully], will never entertain such a publication as credible.
                              The video complete with loud audio sound effects, is strictly for newcomers to the case, and for those who would love to have a celebrity as the killer, and for those who are taken in by their own imaginative views.
                              I rest my case ..ugh
                              Regards Richard.

Comment

Hello all,

Vincent Van Gogh was not Jack the Ripper. Paul Gauguin was not Jack the Ripper. Walter Sickert was not Jack the Ripper.

Henri de Toulouse Lautrec was Jack the Ripper.

Like the Ripper, Toulouse Lautrec was upper class, related to the ancient nobility of France. He suffered from a physical handicap, was an alcoholic and consorted with prostitutes. He spoke English fluently and signed "Yours Truly" hs letters to his mother, otherwise written in French. He visited London frequently. He was swarthy and looked foreign (to an Englishman) or even Semitic. He was, in short, a dead ringer for Astrakhan man.

Case closed.

Hook
                                Asante Mungu leo ni Ijumaa.
                                Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Working...
                                X