Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kohberger returned to the scene of the crime-GSG anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kohberger returned to the scene of the crime-GSG anybody?

So Brian Kohberger returned in his car to the scene of the crime-the house-on the morning after the murders around 9:00am. Not sure why he did this but what an insane risk.

So people that argue the ripper wouldnt go back out after the double event (to write the gsg) need to keep this in mind. serial killers do crazy risky things.They are not normal people and dont think like us.

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    So Brian Kohberger returned in his car to the scene of the crime-the house-on the morning after the murders around 9:00am. Not sure why he did this but what an insane risk.

So people that argue the ripper wouldnt go back out after the double event (to write the gsg) need to keep this in mind. serial killers do crazy risky things.They are not normal people and dont think like us.
    And it’s not as if the killer would have been covered in blood either Abby. If he had some kind of bolt hole or premises nearby he’d have had the opportunity to clean up and maybe even change his clothes. If he’d have been stopped and questioned the police might have searched him for a knife, but a piece of cloth in his pocket? I wouldn’t have thought it a massive risk? Certainly not compared with killing and mutilating a woman in the street.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

And it’s not as if the killer would have been covered in blood either Abby. If he had some kind of bolt hole or premises nearby he’d have had the opportunity to clean up and maybe even change his clothes. If he’d have been stopped and questioned the police might have searched him for a knife, but a piece of cloth in his pocket? I wouldn’t have thought it a massive risk? Certainly not compared with killing and mutilating a woman in the street.
      yup. as ive often said, compared to what he was used to getting away with, going back out to write the gsg would have been peanuts to him.

Comment

A valid analogy, I think, even if I also think that the policeman missing the cloth the first time around is the simpler explanation.

Comment

Bit of an aside. But I am popping back to the UK for a week next week. Will be spending a couple of nights with a friend over in Shoreditch. Hope to swing past Goulston Street on my way from his to Liverpool Street from where (following a tube ride or two) I'll head back to home (UK home) in Brum. Though I have spent a lot of time in the east end over the years, I have never been to Goulston Street. I believe the archway is still there but not much else. Probably not much to actually see and probably will not clear anything up in my head at least, but would like to have a look. Its about 20 mins from my mates place.
          Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

Also just discovered that old castle alley is right next to Goulston Street and the old bathhouse in front of which AM was discovered is still there. Will take a look at that too!
            Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

Working...
            X