Horrible Case - Modern Day Jack the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Case - Modern Day Jack the Ripper

This case is absolutely awful beyond belief. Some of the details you will come across here and when you Google other articles are quite graphic, so I warn anyone who does not want to see such...

The murderer here is quite similar to the "unknown suspect" I see being JtR...loner...living with/partly supported by family...working part time...working in another trade part-time where knives were used....severely mentally ill, but maintaining "OK" outward appearance....prone to violent outbursts...etc.
    Cheers,
    cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Originally posted by cappuccina View Post
    This case is absolutely awful beyond belief. Some of the details you will come across here and when you Google other articles are quite graphic, so I warn anyone who does not want to see such...

The murderer here is quite similar to the "unknown suspect" I see being JtR...loner...living with/partly supported by family...working part time...working in another trade part-time where knives were used....severely mentally ill, but maintaining "OK" outward appearance....prone to violent outbursts...etc.
    I have a couple of friends involved with this case, and it really is heartbreaking. And a huge amount of credit has to go to the coroners office. They knew the funeral customs, and worked like mad in order to get to a point where they could release him for burial in time. And that is a level of sensitivity one does not typically expect from the system.

The truth is, I would be very surprised if this guy turned out to be a serial killer. This guy's brand of crazy pretty much guaranteed he was going to be caught. He was too impulsive, too dim-witted, and too disorganized.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

a total amateur's read

guy looks like a closet pedophile.

according to some reports i've read, he at one point was married a woman in another state that he met over a dating website who had two small children of her own. marriage dissolved after a short time supposedly due to relationship being more like 'brother & sister'.

he lives very close to a school. family home, but nonetheless suggestive.

he had a citation for 'urinating in public' which could also have some indecent exposure connotations depending on how that went down.

also, according to one neighbor he had tried to get her kids into his car once, but she didn't think much of it at the time.

of course, should any of these allegations prove to be false due to tabloid-style dressing up, i'll gladly eat my words. regardless, dude should never see the free air again.

Comment

Working...
      X